For Sale

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader and a Hot Bodies 4 wheel drive car for sale.

The Evader has an after market exhast, cooling head, t-maxx servos and some other cool mods. Comes with all kindsa stuff. Pull chord is slipping so may need new one. Like 5 $ from tower hobbies. I will include my starter box but the knobs to hold the truck will need re positioned. Comes with the 2 batteries in it that are worth alot ! But you will need to buy a charger for the batteries if you wanna use the starter box. ( You dont need the starter box to start it but it helps when racing)

The Hot Bodies car was a gift. From a family friend who bought it for their son and it sat. Alot of after market parts. 2 speed (1st and 2nd gear) Shifts very smooth. No problems. Comes with Body, Controller, and everything you need.

Both Vehicles Run AWESOME !!!!!!!!Both are 1/10th scale. I have many extra parts for the evader as i used to race it. ***** They will both need re-tuned because they havent been run in a year ***** so you will either have to know what your doing or take them to a hobby shop and it would be maybe 20 $ to retune both. Very simple to do.

I can take pictures in about 2 weeks. I wont be able to ship them till i get home so I'm just seeing if anyones interested now.

Would make an AWESOME pakage deal for a father and son to go out and have some fun. Or for your kids.

Offer me. Just need money. wont go lower than 250 $ for everything together.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty good deal! I personally have too many RC cars otherwise I would jump on it. I have the electric version of the Evader! Awesome car!

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still for sale, or trade. I dnt really know what to trade so i guess just offer me something for a trade? haha.

Price lowered to 200 $ for both cars and everything they need

Twitch

Elite Pimp
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im actually throwing in a third vehicle. A Traxxas S-Maxx

Mods:
After Market Cooling Head
4 Wheel Drive Kit
Extra set of wheels

I would trade all 3 vehicles for a Crawler RC. I really want a Traxxas Summit but I would trade just the S-Maxx for a losi Night Crawler