AMT-Ditribution

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Recently I have purchased a set of Radiator fairings from AMT-Ditribution. I was quite pleased on the product that I have received from this company. AMT-Ditribution is located in France. I understand some people are kind of iffy on buying stuff over seas so I thought I would post this. The color and the overall quality is a +5! This site has 2 translations, English and French. Please, if you have any questions, ask them in English, they can read it just fine. If you need help with navigation through the website, let me know.

Link to My Fairings: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/31797-radiator-fairings-d-i-am-happy.html

Link to website: osCommerce

thanks guys!

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I also purchased my Radiator Covers from AMT Distribution, really like the looks, price and quality. Tom5796 turned me on to this vendor awhile back. The web site is Accessoires motos Tuning, in the past they had a virus on their website, I sent them an email to remove it and I believe they have. They carry 4 different styles, the ones Geoff got as well as these. If you want a bigger selection try doing a search for ecopes de radiateur as most of the cool stuff is overseas :D

These were my favorite and within my price range, as some of you know I got them:
ECPP-28-1.jpg

Last edited: