Contacting Keith - Blue '06 FZ6 Spotted and Stopped

Roln 106

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys - so I didn't make it up to bike week this past weekend, but did have the opportunity to meet a new FZ6 rider.

I spotted Keith getting on 395 in Waterford and was able to catch up to him and talk to him for a bit in a parking lot in Uncasville. Unfortunately, we both had other plans (than riding around aimlessly) for the day so we had to cut the discussion short and each go our own way.

I told him I'd throw up a post so that he'd be able to find me on here.

So Keith this is my ID on here, but whoever else reads this give Keith a welcoming as he is new both to riding and riding an FZ6.

Matt

xcrzx3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey matt and the fz6 forum! This is Keith I was riding the 05 fz6. What a sweet ride. Matts bike was much sexier but that's just personal opinion. Got mine in may for 3500 and its been very good to me. Corbin on the way. If there's any meets or rides coming up this season I'm there though :) pleasure to be a part of such a welcoming community

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard Keith. :welcome: Lots of great info and people here.
Don't forget to post some pics! :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey matt and the fz6 forum! This is Keith I was riding the 05 fz6. What a sweet ride. Matts bike was much sexier but that's just personal opinion. Got mine in may for 3500 and its been very good to me. Corbin on the way. If there's any meets or rides coming up this season I'm there though :) pleasure to be a part of such a welcoming community
:welcome: to the forum :thumbup:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:xcrzx3 to the forum!
Keith,
You'll have lots of fun here with our big family.
Talk to you soon!