Track Gear is Here!!!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got home from playing Army today and what do I find?!?!?!? A box from RideGear.com with my leathers and boots!!! Woo! Hoo!

When I opened the box and laid the leathers out on the kitchen table they looked like they might be baggy, afterall, what the hell is a size 44??? I really struggled on sizing as I can not return these. They were on sale with an additional 25% off, $282.00. What the heck. Well the leathers fit perfect! Better lucky than good, right? These are AGV Sport Echos. The leather is nice and heavy, good elbow padding and armor, good armor in the knees and shoulders. The hip padding is so-so and nothing for the tail bone.

The boots were a crap shoot too. I ordered a 46. Not sure if I'll keep them yet, the toes are a bit tight and the heal is a bit lose. But the look great and are well made, Technic Lightings, $127.

The best part is, because yes DI - it is a fashion show ;), my gear matches for the first time in my life. The leathers match my Buell helmet and gloves perfectly, and of course it is the FASTER BLUE!

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is my girlfriends race suit.

I am supplying the helmet.

Steve:rockon:

Attachments

• painted 2.jpg
    painted 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 33
  • painted 1.jpg
    painted 1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 36

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Faster blue, indeed! I like that helmet...never seen that one before. That's pretty sweet.

This weekend I ordered a Cortech GX Sport Jacket from Ridegear on closeout in blue. I was needing another textile jacket since the Joe Rocket Yamaha jacket I ordered from them a couple of weeks ago was too big for me. (It's posted in the classifieds if anyone's interested :thumbup:).

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
does Buell (as in Harley Davidson powered sport bikes) make that gear?

Yes, Buell has a very nice line of gear. I have a Buell textile two piece suit that I use for everyday riding, it is excellent. The helmet is made by KMC, is just has the Buell colors on it. Same with the gloves, they are made somewhere in China.

Sport Twin › News has a nice selection of Buell stuff. Its funny when I was shopping of Buell gear, no one Harley dealer has the whole selection. Each dealership had one thing and I had bought the helmet at one shop, the jacket at another, the pants at a third and Sport Twin for the gloves. The Harley shops just don't get Buell.