motorycycle insurance

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Owning a vehicle allowed me to take the medical option policy, which meant that if I ever got hurt in an accident in my vehicle, a certain amount of my medical cost is covered based on my premium. However, State Farm does not have that option for bikes. Does anyone know of any insurance companies that offers this type of coverage for motorcycles?

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out the AAA. I just got a quote..and yes they do have the medical coverage ...hope this helps...safe riding

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
I am very new to this forum as I just bought the FZ6 yesterday ..and I have been looking for insurance since then. This is how I knew the answer:) im glad I was helpful

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On my 07 i have complete coverage, fire and theft, collision, roadside assistance, tire replacement, $500.00 deductible and the whole ball of wax through PROGRESSIVE and i pay$89.00 monthly. They do offer medical but me being a VETERAN and having SOCIAL SECURITY they pay for everything.

Last edited:

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
The medical coverage was completely outrageous with Allstate . . . would've been something like $500/mo or some nonsense . . . the agent even mentioned that no one ever purchases the medical coverage, its far cheaper under "normal" health insurance policies elsewhere . . .