fully faired ooooooo yea

firsttimefz

Reaction score
Visit site
finally got my fairings in, popped them on, "fairly" easy installation, couldn't be happier with them, pictures don't do the bike justice.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Looking sharp firsttime!!! :thumbup: Where did you end up getting them from and how much they set you back? (if you don't mind me asking)

Are you going to leave them all black? Be cool to do a fade paint job from red to black on them.

firsttimefz

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking sharp firsttime!!! :thumbup: Where did you end up getting them from and how much they set you back? (if you don't mind me asking)

Are you going to leave them all black? Be cool to do a fade paint job from red to black on them.

that fade idea would be outta control, i was thinkin about colour matching the new fairings and the front fender to the red i think that would look awesome. I ordered them from a guy who purchased them for his 07, but they did not fit so his misfortune was my fortune, haven't been this excited about the bike since the day i bought her. fairings shipping/handling and duty set me back 285 all said and done.

jborlace

Reaction score
Visit site
I just don't like the FZ with the full fairing. I like the naked look better. But it is your bike and you like it so that's what matters right..Gongrats!!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
that fade idea would be outta control, i was thinkin about colour matching the new fairings and the front fender to the red i think that would look awesome. I ordered them from a guy who purchased them for his 07, but they did not fit so his misfortune was my fortune, haven't been this excited about the bike since the day i bought her. fairings shipping/handling and duty set me back 285 all said and done.

Nice :thumbup:

Dont forget to post pics if you do decide to colour code. I think it would look the mutts nuts :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
looks good, and it sounds like you got a smokin' deal

Good luck with the paint scheme if/when you decide what you want to do.