Dents... Be Gone!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can personally give credit to the positive and effective results of using Ding King a "As Seen On TV" dent removing product. Ding King has helped remove a dent from my gas tank. While I had to use the glue gun and the mounting bridge about 7 times, it has still done its job.

How about using dry ice? Or better yet, blow dryer and an air duster?
Remove car dents quickly and cheaply. | Wise Bread

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
very cool video's (pun intended). I have a dent in my car that i might try this on. I'll try the hairdryer one first.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried it with the air duster and hairdryer and it did not work at all. That was after 5 minutes of hairdrying as well.

Steve

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried it with the air duster and hairdryer and it did not work at all. That was after 5 minutes of hairdrying as well.

Steve

Sorry to hear that... I have not tried those techniques myself, but will soon. BTW, of course you held the air duster upside down right?

Whirlygirl

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had a couple of people suggest the hair-dryer / air duster technique. Think there would be any danger in using this technique on a gas tank, though? I suppose the hair dryer doesn't get all that hot, but still... :( Frankly, it just looks pretty cool and I want to try it!