Motorcycle Night, Lowell Mass

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Anyone else planning on going tomorrow night? I'm planning to park near the flagpole as that's where the NESR group says to meet up. It will be my first motorcycle night ever and I'm pretty pumped to meet new people and have a fun time.

Here's more details if anyone wants them,
Massachusetts Motorcycle Shows Events Rallys Schedules and Information: MotorcycleNight

Hope to see some of you there, I'll be wearing my blue forum shirt!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am hoping to make it up there a bit later in the summer, but i am still on baby drop off and pick up duty, so i am driving the car... only a couple more weeks though and then i will be going and hanging with the NESR folks too...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Keira will be riding my bike to bike night while i cage it with the baby, and then i will be riding home.

See you by the flag pole! mine will be the blue FZ6 with Carbon Leos, and HID projector headlights.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else planning on going tomorrow night? I'm planning to park near the flagpole as that's where the NESR group says to meet up. It will be my first motorcycle night ever and I'm pretty pumped to meet new people and have a fun time.

Here's more details if anyone wants them,
Massachusetts Motorcycle Shows Events Rallys Schedules and Information: MotorcycleNight

Hope to see some of you there, I'll be wearing my blue forum shirt!

Did you go? I didn't see any other fz6s there..

Mutineer

recent addict...
Reaction score
Visit site
I am down in Peabody, only 45 minutes away. Let me know if you ever want to ride sometime. My fraternity is at UMass lowell, so I try and get up there whenever I can.

-M

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am down in Peabody, only 45 minutes away. Let me know if you ever want to ride sometime. My fraternity is at UMass lowell, so I try and get up there whenever I can.

-M

I am an hour and a half north... and try to make it down to as many as i can, and work in Merrimack NH which is only about 30 mins from Lowell.

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Last night was opening night for the 2011 season, had a little rain but overall it was a great night. I'd love to see more members from here at these nights, I park near the flag pole with the New England Street Riders forum. 6-9 every Tuesday across from Heritage Ice Cream in Lowell MA