Puig Windscreen for '07

ROACH1111

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. Any of you have a Puig racing windscreen for your 2007? If so, where did you get it? Do you have pics from the front? Looking to get one for one of my first mods.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Package Arrived!

My light smoke Puig racing screen arrived today. I will post pics once installed on my Yamaha blue 2007 FZ6.

Howattzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. Any of you have a Puig racing windscreen for your 2007? If so, where did you get it? Do you have pics from the front? Looking to get one for one of my first mods.

Hi,

Just installed Puig racing DB dark smoke on my 07. Huge improvemnet in looks over stock, haven't ridden yet so no word on how it changes the ride. Based on looks alone, it is easily the best mod I did.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a front shot of the light smoke on an '07

watermark.php

I got mine from Kneedraggers.

that looks really sharp,,,great picture!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome picture, great screen. The one I saw looked different though... Hmmm. I will post as soon as I install.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am pleased with my Puig Light Smoke Race screen ordered from Solo Moto Parts However it is disappointing that the screens they and other vendors advertised under that same name are different from those actually received.

Notice:
1. The top of the screen on the advertised (Left) seems to have more curvature.

2. The bottom of the advertised screen (Left) has the Yamaha logo - 3 tunning forks; the actual product shipped (Right) has the words "Fazer".

2297899516_438282f106_o.jpg

I am going to see if I can get some credit for the false advertisement ;)

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I am pleased with my Puig Light Smoke Race screen ordered from Solo Moto Parts However it is disappointing that the screens they and other vendors advertised under that same name are different from those actually received.

Notice:

2. The bottom of the advertised screen (Left) has the Yamaha logo - 3 tunning forks; the actual product shipped (Right) has the words "Fazer".

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. I wonder if they are old/new versions?

teslas

Reaction score
Visit site

Notice:

Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble. If you look closely you will notice that the screen on your left is the Pre 07 model, and your screen on the right is an 07.

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
i bought mine at kneedraggers as well. they seemed to have the best price with shipping, and knew what they were selling when i called.

mine is dark smoke, no fazer or yamaha emblems on it anywhere.

ill post pics of it mounted on my better handling blue 07.

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
looks like everyone purchased the dark smoke color..yesterday i ordered the black screen for my red 07 , lets see what that looks like...

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
UK Supplier

Where have UK riders purchased their screens? Is there a UK supplier? Shipping from the US seems to be very expensive.

JohnTex

Reaction score
Visit site
Puig Dark Smoke on red 07

I put a dark smoke on the red 07 a few weeks ago. I don't have a FINE picture yet, like some of you, but the attached pic was taken by someone else & posted on the two-wheeled Texan site after last weekend's pie run.

Here is a thread to the run- I would have loved to see a few more FZ6's out there. Sealy Pie Run II - 2/23/2008 - TWT Forums

BTW: I bought my Puig from imotorcyclestore.com