modified eliminator kit

firsttimefz

Reaction score
Visit site
i started with the basic competition werks eliminator kit, then riding down the road one day i saw an fz1 with a cool set up for the plate so i did some mods and this is what i ended up with, let me know what you think:rockon:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Looks good, but it might be bordering on illegal if you can't clearly see ALL the plate when looking at it directly from behind. From the looks of it, cops probably won't be able to see all of your insurance decal on the bottom of the plate as it might be partially obstructed by the hugger. Don't want to see any of my fellow FZ6ers getting hassled by 'the man'!

You will also have to chek your suspension travel and clearences so your plate isn't driven up into your exhaust pipe and under carage when the suspension bottoms.

Last edited:

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
like Boneman said, it might have some problems. But if it works fine, I'll probably be doing something similar. I was thinking about doing that once I get my Two Bros Exhaust, despite Boneman's great job adapting the FAZR6 FE kit... I just wanna put the plate closer in

is that bolted into the hugger?

firsttimefz

Reaction score
Visit site
i didnt' seem to have any issues with it hitting, i ride with my bike at four, and i didnt' notice and scratches or anythign when looking at my bike

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
That's good to hear as you found a nice location! Just hope the popo don't mind! ;) Insurance decals is what they key in on and if they can't clearly see yours, you might get some grief.