Review: Covermax Deluxe Cover, Sport/Custom 500-1400

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I needed a new cover. Bought the bike at the end of '05 and other than the winter (where the bike sits in the garage with the cover on) the bike lives outside and has used the same cover until today. I was impressed with how long it had lasted (honestly i should have replaced it last year) but decided to snap some pics of the old cover and the new one.

Old Covermax Deluxe Cover

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

I had ripped the cover this year and thought duct tape would work best.

New Covermax Deluxe Cover, Sport/Custom 500-1400

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Nice shiney new cover. The silver parts are supposed to be heat resistant, but I can't comment because I have always let the bike cool down for a while before putting the cover back on. I also have the givi top rack, but this cover fits over everything perfectly. I thought they had really beefed up this cover from the last one I had. Material seems thicker and even the elastic around the bottom seems bulkier than my old cover. Overall I am very happy with this product and would recomend this cover to others. :thumbup:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems nice, but a friendly advice: Make sure you close the openings below, because in the winter cats WILL get inside and sleep on your seat (warm nice home for them) :) Believe me I know what I am talking about. Plus he scared me breathless when I tried to take the cover off and he was inside...:eek: Plus he scratched the tank badly on his way out...

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems nice, but a friendly advice: Make sure you close the openings below, because in the winter cats WILL get inside and sleep on your seat (warm nice home for them) :) Believe me I know what I am talking about. Plus he scared me breathless when I tried to take the cover off and he was inside...:eek: Plus he scratched the tank badly on his way out...

in the winter i park the bike over my grand mothers in here garage.. no cats, but good advice.. :thumbup: