Pirelli Diablo Strada

sabre

Reaction score
Visit site
Last week I got a nail through my Pilot Road 2 on the Beemer. :( Almost new tire ruined. Hole was big enough that it looked like it had been shot with a .32.
Sunday afternoon and Cycle Gear is the only open shop. Choice was between the Pirelli Diablo Strada and a Dunlop RoadSmart. Not many in stock choices for a 160/60 18. Bike not on road means I don't work until it is. Waiting for something else was not an option. Have a buddy with the RoadSmart on the same model BMW, and they didn't last for crap. So I went with the Pirelli. So far have about 300 miles on it and it handles good. Anyone have experience with this tire?

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Last week I got a nail through my Pilot Road 2 on the Beemer. :( Almost new tire ruined. Hole was big enough that it looked like it had been shot with a .32.
Sunday afternoon and Cycle Gear is the only open shop. Choice was between the Pirelli Diablo Strada and a Dunlop RoadSmart. Not many in stock choices for a 160/60 18. Bike not on road means I don't work until it is. Waiting for something else was not an option. Have a buddy with the RoadSmart on the same model BMW, and they didn't last for crap. So I went with the Pirelli. So far have about 300 miles on it and it handles good. Anyone have experience with this tire?

I've had the Stradas on for about 3000 miles now, front and rear, and these have been great!! They're not track tires, but I've not yet run out of grip at some impressive speeds and lean angles. The center section is a much harder compound, seems to be wearing really well.

I got these to improve grip in the rain, as the Dunlops I had before were crap in the wet. The Stradas are much better. You've made a good choice for all-around.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
i have these.
got them before the winter.
warm up fast, good grip in the cold. i mean in the 'teens.
good grip when wet.

they are being replaced by the angel st tire.
reviews look good for these.

make sure you didnt get old tires, though.....