SouthEastern MN Area....

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking for some people to do some riding with...PM me....anytime this dang weather clears up a bit and stops raining I am more than happy to do some riding!!

Let me know...

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to vent....Ahh...this weather is killin me.....today its 50F out and so far windy...its only 8am but still......I hate MN!!! Lol.....Still planning on riding later however...around 3pm so if anyone is in the area let me know....Plan on hitting some twisties around here no matter what the weather is doing as long as it isnt raining...lol

robaho

Reaction score
Visit site
I am in MN, but live in Coon Rapids..... I have free time to ride on weekends, but am pretty booked up during the week. PM me if ya want to ride sometime!

Rob

RexNEffect

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got my 06 Red FZ6 last week. I'm in Uptown, Minneapolis. We should do some riding sometime soon! Send me a PM and we could set something up.

yama4566

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone I'm in uptown Minneapolis as well and know of some fun roads to ride pm me if anyone wants to ride. Maybe get a group together?

RexNEffect

Reaction score
Visit site
The 17th weekend is no good for me. Having a birthday bash in the Brainerd area. The best days that work for me (at least through early August) is Monday day or evening, and Tuesday during the day. Otherwise I work Wednesday afternoon through Saturday evening every week, and all my Sunday's are booked.

I do go to a weekly meet for the Subaru club I'm in on Tuesday evenings at around 7 at Lake Calhoun's south beach. I bring my bike at least half the time to it, so if anyone wants to ever stop down and chat that would be cool.

Robaho, I work in Coon Rapids near the Olive Garden. Perhaps we could go on a run some Wednesday before I have to work or a Saturday evening? I grew up in the Blaine area, but am not familiar with any fun roads in the area.

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a Ronald McDonald ride starting here in Rochester on the 25 of July bright and early around 8am I believe...I will get some more details and post em.... I would be cool to get a bunch of FZ's for it :)

robaho

Reaction score
Visit site
I am booked on the 17th as well.
I don't have any plans for the 25th yet, so that would work for me! I would have to get up REALLY early to make it to Roch for an 8am ride....

I am free most evenings after 6pm, and on most weekends.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Moving back to Mpls in August, my new (to me) FZ6 is at a friend's place in Rochester until I get back. Sold the 650R up here in Canada.

I have family in Rochester and Stewartville, so I'm around all the time. I'll be in touch once I get in and settled.

matteblack

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Minneapolis. I've been hitting up the ABC roads in wisconsin lately. Otherwise I like to do the parkways around the mississippi.

If anyone wants to ride locally, let me know.

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm finally settled in here in Mpls. Those of you in town, if you see this, it is me.

Busy this week and taking a road trip with my dad on the weekend, but early next week may head down toward welch village and goodhue county Rd 7 and 19, maybe come back up on the WI side.

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
While I'm not from the area, I ride there often.. As a matter of fact, I'll be there this weekend!!:BLAA:

Aug 20 to Aug 22, 2010
Minnesota Moto Guzzi Rally
Money Creek Haven Campground. Pre-register before July 15th $25. At the Rally $30. 18502 County 26, Houston, Minnesota 55943. Registration includes: tent camping Friday and Saturday nights; Friday evening meal; Saturday Steak supper; Saturday & Sunday morning Quickfix breakfast; coffee & lemonade all weekend. Area Motels: Money Creek has new rooms for rent, see website: Lokens Sawmill Inn, 888-791-9192; Americinn of Caledonia, 800-634-3444; Crest Red Carpet Inn in Caledonia, 800-845-0904; Windswept Motel, Rushford, 507-864-2545. Houston Minnesota Chamber of Commerce. Send Registrations to: MGNOC Minnesota State Rep, John Ulrich, 3992 Stonebridge Drive, North Eagan, Minnesota 55123. 651-686-8816 or email: mn.staterep>at<mgnoc.com

I'll be there on my (new to me) 2007 FZ6 that I'm actually picking up tomorrow night after work.. Pics to follow..:cheer:

And the rally is for any make of bike.. It's usually 60% Guzzi, 30% BMW, and a hodge podge of everything else.. Great people, too!!:thumbup:

Grainbelt

Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a weekend ride with my Dad. Met in Wabasha, rode down thru SW WI, and then back up thru SE MN.

979644123_ytRLg-L.jpg

Notable roads:

WI Hwy 108 south out of Mindoro WI
Goodhue County 3,2, and 5 - turn off MN 58 near Hay Creek, end in Lake City
County 26 east out of Rushford MN to Money Creek. I ran it the other direction, but it was good.
IA Hwy 364 south out of Lansing, IA.