Blue FZ6 on Pond St?

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone here belong to the blue 6 I saw this morning on Pond St near the Randolph/Braintree line in MA?
Second time I think I've seen this same bike.
Made me wish I was on mine.

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup 7am. You were taking a left off of Pond. I was in the red Ridgeline going the other way. Bike sounded sweet.
That's my way to work in Braintree every morning. Once summer comes and I don't have to drop of my daughter in the morning, I'll be riding to work also.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
That is my second FZ, I went into Brockton cycle to buy a battery for my red one and started trying to help the salesman sell the blue one to another guy. I left because I started wanting it myself. Corban seat, Scorp pipes, midpipe and PCIII. I got maybe a mile up the road before I turned around and bought the blue one. Guy was still there hemming and hawing with the salesman. :O)

I normally head in a lot later @ 8:30. It was an early day...

I'm in Holbrook.

PJ

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
That is my second FZ, I went into Brockton cycle to buy a battery for my red one and started trying to help the salesman sell the blue one to another guy. I left because I started wanting it myself. Corban seat, Scorp pipes, midpipe and PCIII. I got maybe a mile up the road before I turned around and bought the blue one. Guy was still there hemming and hawing with the salesman. :O)

I normally head in a lot later @ 8:30. It was an early day...

I'm in Holbrook.

PJ
I've got Leo's, but those Scorp pipes made me think I may have made the wrong decision ;)
That's funny you went back for the bike and took it out from under the other guy. Procrastination is the devil's work...
Maybe I'll see you on the road.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you ride a black FZ? I saw one in that area last year a couple times.

I really like the scorps, They really sing @ 10k.. I'm thinking of putting a set on the red one. I'd like to hear the Leo's some time too. Is that the quad pipe?

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you ride a black FZ? I saw one in that area last year a couple times.

I really like the scorps, They really sing @ 10k.. I'm thinking of putting a set on the red one. I'd like to hear the Leo's some time too. Is that the quad pipe?
Yeah I have a black 08.
If you're thinking about Leo's and want to here them, let me know and we can meet up sometime. I have the SBK http://www.jcmotors.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/JCM-7903.jpg

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I have a black 08.
If you're thinking about Leo's and want to here them, let me know and we can meet up sometime. I have the SBK http://www.jcmotors.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/JCM-7903.jpg

Sounds like a plan. Maybe go for a ride after work sometime. I'm more of a North shore guy so it would be cool to ride with someone who knows the 'good' roads around here.

As an aside, some dooshnozzle stole my plate last Thursday. I came home and the cover was off the bike. I figured it blew off as Thurs was windy as heck. Didn't realize it until Saturday that it was gone. Rode 50+ miles up 93/95 with no plate. Probably touched 100 a couple times too.

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a plan. Maybe go for a ride after work sometime. I'm more of a North shore guy so it would be cool to ride with someone who knows the 'good' roads around here.

As an aside, some dooshnozzle stole my plate last Thursday. I came home and the cover was off the bike. I figured it blew off as Thurs was windy as heck. Didn't realize it until Saturday that it was gone. Rode 50+ miles up 93/95 with no plate. Probably touched 100 a couple times too.

North shore guy? Thought you were from Holbrook??
My wife is a teacher so when she finishes school I won't have to drop my daughter off in the morning. I can start riding to work :thumbup: We can hook up for a ride sometime then.
That sucks about the plate. Why do people have to do things like that...

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
North shore guy? Thought you were from Holbrook??

Grew up in Essex, moved to Florida when I was 24, then to IL when I was 30. Just moved back here a couple years ago. I work in Randolph so I live in Holbrook. But I spend most of my free time in Essex on the weekends. I know the North shore roads well, not so much around here. I do tend to take the bike out and look for wrong turns when ever I get the chance so I'm learning the area.

bushboarder

moved on up
Reaction score
Visit site
Grew up in Essex, moved to Florida when I was 24, then to IL when I was 30. Just moved back here a couple years ago. I work in Randolph so I live in Holbrook. But I spend most of my free time in Essex on the weekends. I know the North shore roads well, not so much around here. I do tend to take the bike out and look for wrong turns when ever I get the chance so I'm learning the area.
Chickatawbut Road through the Blue Hills in Milton is a fun little road. Also, Bay Rd starting at Cobbs Corner in Canton and going through Sharon/Stoughton/Easton is good. Got a GPS? Makes it a lot easier to find your way home :D