Its a sad day ... bike is sold

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Reluctantly I've sold my FZ6 :(

CBR600RR, GSXR600 or R6 Will be with me pretty soon (I know Iknow ... I should make up my mind lol) .... Still pondering but haven't purchased it yet. Probably CBR .....

I really do hope I've done the right thing :confused:

I'll still be up for the April meet up but obviously not on my blue smile machine...

Hope I'm still welcome on this fantastic forum... maybe I'll mod my new bike to look like an Fz6 lol

If only I was as rich as all my online friends over the pond I could have had both :)

Watch this space.... August I'll be posting "Bought my bike back :) " :thumbup:

watermark.php

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm speechless.....after all you've done to your bike, with all those mods. You folks from the UK are the wealthier bunch, us poor americans can't afford to come to your country as our mightly dollar is practically worthless over there.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sad for you but i hope you enjoy whatever bike you get, too bad you didn't sell off some of your mods, they would probably be worth more as parts than on the bike,

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know 07 ZX6Rs are going really cheap at the moment if you call around.

My local dealer is selling 07 GSXR600s for £5999

H

HavBlue

Sad to hear you lost your friend. Of the 3 you are looking at, the new and highly improved 2008 R6 would be coming home with me.

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
wow i can't believe you sold it. this is outta nowhere... i was looking forward to more mods. btw did you sell those Jota bars with the bike? If not i'll take them off your hands (prays)

but more importantly, get back on two wheels soon

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, kind of sad to hear but whatever floats your boat. I say go for the CBR and post pics..... I hope you pointed the new owner in the direction of our forum.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Why dude? I mean, I'm all for it but just curious what put you over the edge.

I'd get the '08 R6 like Hav said or save some cash and get the '07 CBR600RR.

J

jsteinb95

what a shame. Well.....whatever you decide to purchase, just be careful. :thumbup: those bikes are monsters.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your bike, although it didn't really surprise me, maybe you should have bought a R6 in the first place. I hope to see a picture of your new bike soon as the weather is getting better :thumbup:
keep in touch, don't forget the red ones go faster ;)

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
JC what have you done?? all that time gettin her perfect and now you have dumped her for a newer model,shame on you! :(

Joking aside mate all the best on the new bike,keep us posted and hope to see you in April :thumbup:

Gary

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
I will create a trust fund for all your credits.

sad to see you go. but as they say there is a time for everything under heaven. mind you i have my eye on the hayabusa in 3-4 years time.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the kind words :) Just got back after a week away ...

I feel like i'm in moarning and she's not leaving me til tomorrow :(

I nearly called the whole thing off a couple of days ago but the new owner is obviously over the moon and I don't want to back out of my side of the deal..

I sold for £3800 including all the mods... I think an absolute bargain but dealers would tell you differently !! Got offered £2200 off a honda dealer and nicely told him he wouldn't be getting my business !! ... Its cost me a packet over the last 7 months but its been worth it for the smiles...

A ride on a ZX6 and a CBR a few weeks ago probably swayed my decision, I'm still uncertain it is the right decision but that's life ;)

I'll post pics of my new ride when the time comes but don't be shocked if its another FZ6 lol...

I'm off to do more crying :thumbup:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi jc.I would be thinking the new owner will be very happy at the price he got your bike for and the last week has been a lifetime for him lol.

So whats the new ride to be then mate is there a leader between the three you posted? :D