Rideout Saturday 23 Feb

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
My wife and I will be out riding around Aylesbury tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up. We have just started riding so I'm not sure of the best roads around there, but I'm willing to investigate. We'll have a 2-3 hours at least since the baby is with her parents.

If anyone is interested let me know and we could arrange to meet at 'On Yer Bike' on the Bicester road.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a great time with the wife, I can only imagine it is hard to find time for you both to get out having the baby and all.

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi and thanks:rockon:

Love to have come out with you, but don't get my black S2 klike yours till next wed the 27th. You will enjoy the ride when you get there, great area.

Mark

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife and I will be out riding around Aylesbury tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up. We have just started riding so I'm not sure of the best roads around there, but I'm willing to investigate. We'll have a 2-3 hours at least since the baby is with her parents.

If anyone is interested let me know and we could arrange to meet at 'On Yer Bike' on the Bicester road.
Mate,
I didn't even see this post. If you want to go for a blast post on the UK social group to.

Nelly