motorcyclekeys.com

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
This has to be up there with the best online experiences I've ever had. I can't remember where I came across his website, but I checked it out. I wanted some blank keys so that I could make spares in case I ever lose the 1 key that I got with my bike when I bought it used from someone. I don't what most prices are, but even if my order was $15 overpriced (and I paid $19 total) I would do it again for the customer service, ease, and shipping. I emailed John the owner around 4:00PM on Friday. I had requested a Paypal invoice for 2 blank Yamaha FZ6 keys plus shipping. I had an email response and invoice within 15 minutes. I promptly paid for them, and received another email stating they would be in the mail that day. I received my keys in the mail today (Tuesday) just 4 days later. I couldn't be more pleased with his communication, ease of ordering, and shipping speed.

And the keys are just as you would expect them. Absolutely wonderful transaction and if I ever need any more motorcycle key blanks, I know where I'll be going.