How to upload pictures directly from iPhone ?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody know a way to do this?

Is there an app to interact with the forum (upload pictures) directly from an iPhone?

Thanks,

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Dennis,

This application works great.

I just replied to a message and added a picture (you can either select the picture from your Library or take a new picture) see my previous post. I took that picture as I was writing the message.

I'll go on a ride to get some pictures, I'll try using this application and see how it goes.

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I was a devout iPhone sceptic, but my old windows smartphone finally died and I drank the kool aid and went the iPhone route. So far it's cool.

I use tapatak for acessing other forums and got an email from the admins here to tell me that they had added tapatak support to this forum and as you can see from the bottom of this post it works just fine.

If you have a iPhone I would say download the free version (read only) and give it a try. If you don't like it then go back to Safari, Opera, or whatever browser you usually use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Since I have an iPhone, and I have no complains about it, this works great for me.

I did download first the read only version and I was waiting for this forum to be compatible with it to get the paid version.

For example, just a couple of weeks ago I took this picture. I was waiting to get past the 1,000 miles to go past the 8,000 RPMs, which it is a different story!!!!!