Looking for a good jacket

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been looking online for a good med. to light textle jacket. I would like to find one that will match my bike and helmet ( galaxy blue ) . Any med. to dark blue would be ok. The problem that I am having is the fact that I can't touch the jacket or try it on. Can anyone give me some feedback please.:confused:

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tour Master Flex

What I like about this jacket is that is has so many configurations.

I wear it with the outer on my way to work because it's generally in the 40s, then I convert it to a mesh jacket for the ride home in the high 80s low 90s.

Comes with an insulated insert and a waterproof insert.

This jacket does it all!

And the armor stays in under all configurations.

SOUTHERNFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Jacket

I founf the tourmaster flex but it does not come in blue. I did find the tour master cortch GX air jacket. I like it . Have you heard anything about it? Or anyone else for that matter heard anything.

Thanks Michael

gmickey2001

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One thing to look for

I was looking at a mesh jacket that was Tour Master Cortech but strangely the pant zipper was not compatible with the Tour Master pants. That was what pushed me to look at the Flex.

Yes, the picture is forming, I look like a Tour Master poster child. Jacket, pants, gloves, and boots.

Hey whatever works, I got it all for about $400.

Let's hope I never test any of it out!

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the Cortech GX AIR jacket and I love this thing. It lets plenty of air through for those hot summer days. I've ridden in temps from 19 to 90 degrees and it works great. It's got two liners that come with it, one is a water/ wind proof liner and the other is quilted winter liner. Keep in mind that I was also wearing a sweat shirt with the jacket on those cool days, but I was compleatly comfortable. The elbows, sholders and back have leather and the sholders and elbows have hard armor inserts. The back only has soft padding in it. They come in different colors, red, gray, black.....BLUE. The blue won't match your bike exactly, but it comes fairly close.www.cortechperformance.com I have some pics to give you guys an idea of what I'm talk'n about.;)

W

wrightme43

Yeah that does look like a nice one.
I have shift leather jacket with vest for the cold,
A fieldshear mesh for the summer.
A nitro textile for when its just a tad chilly but it going to warm up.

Three pairs of pants too. LOL