Race Results

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
I know that you are excited to post the results of the race or some of the things that happened during the race but please use a post title like this--
"MotoGP spoiler"
or use whatever race your post refers to.
This way those of us who have devoed or Dvr'd the race won't find out the results until we get a chance to watch the race.:BLAA:

Thank you for your co operation:thumbup:

Jerry

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
I know what you're saying, but I don't even open a newspaper, let alone the internet waiting to be bombarded with news I don't want to know about.

Having said that, why do we have a different thread for Practise, Qualifying, Race results and Stoner crashing. Surely this should be limited to one thread "MotoGP Qatar" for example??

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Having said that, why do we have a different thread for Practise, Qualifying, Race results and Stoner crashing. Surely this should be limited to one thread "MotoGP Qatar" for example??

That sounds like a good idea. Sorry for my STONER CRASH thread....I was just shocked!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea, I was too and the pecker heads didn't even have it on camera:Flip: You'd think they would have a camera on the leader at all times especially when he was as much on the edge as Stoner was:D

Jerry

The "boy" couldn't handle the pressure from the "man" behind him :D

Yay Valentino :cheer:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The "boy" couldn't handle the pressure from the "man" behind him :D

Yay Valentino :cheer:
PMSL. The man behind him was nearly a kilometre away. Didn't look like much pressure to me. Would like to see what the heck happened. Nice MotoGP coverage when the race leader goes down and no one saw it.:rolleyes:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL. The man behind him was nearly a kilometre away. Didn't look like much pressure to me. Would like to see what the heck happened. Nice MotoGP coverage when the race leader goes down and no one saw it.:rolleyes:

Kilometre behind, my a**! :eek:

You need glasses. I have glasses - the "rose coloured Rossi glasses". They help me see everything Rossi's way :blah:

:D :D :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was not pressure Kazza, that was cold tyres, and bad luck...

But as for Rossi, congratulations, he rode an awesome race, and deserved the win....

Casey will come baxck from this, and will still be Rossi's major title threat IMHO...

Was great to see Ben Spies do so well...this season is gonna be awesome.

:thumbup:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It will be a long season.

Just glad the first race is over.

Remember, I never gave Rossi a chance at this one - Casey should have had this one in the bag. He does so well there.

Oh, and I am "trying" to be a little gracious because I somehow doubt very much that Rossi will pick up 25 points each race.

If you give it you have to be prepared to take it - all in jest though (you know that your avatar will be Rossi at the end of the season.....) LOL

Keep it coming guys :D

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It will be a long season.

Just glad the first race is over.

Remember, I never gave Rossi a chance at this one - Casey should have had this one in the bag. He does so well there.

Oh, and I am "trying" to be a little gracious because I somehow doubt very much that Rossi will pick up 25 points each race.

If you give it you have to be prepared to take it - all in jest though (you know that your avatar will be Rossi at the end of the season.....) LOL

Keep it coming guys :D

Dont worry Kazza, i have pretty "broad shoulders" and can quite happily deal with it, when i lose!

Motorbike racing is one of those sports where things can change in a heartbeat, and dont be surprised if the same thing happens to Rossi in a similar situation throughout the season...

In fact, i remember Rossi dropping the bike, whilst just in front of Stoner, on at least one occasion before...

Would of ben much better viewing if Casey could of got the bike going again...then we would of really seen what he is made of...

:thumbup: