LED Flush mount install HELP HELP!!!

bigolkep

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 05 FZ6 im trying to install flush mounts turn signals on. I took off the left stock blinker and there are 3 wires, blue, green and black. I know the black is ground but which is the running lights and which is for the blinker? If the colors are different on the right side can ya help me on that too? please and thank you!!

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an 05 FZ6 im trying to install flush mounts turn signals on. I took off the left stock blinker and there are 3 wires, blue, green and black. I know the black is ground but which is the running lights and which is for the blinker? If the colors are different on the right side can ya help me on that too? please and thank you!!

Having just replaced my front signals, I can tell you that the blue wire is the running light wire. If your new turn signals aren't 3 wire signals and don't function as running lights, you can just use the black and green wire. Green = positive 12v, black = negative/ground.

It should be the same for the other side (at least for the running light, I can't remember if it's a green wire on the other side for positive). However, I do know that the blue wire is the running light wire on both sides.

bigolkep

Reaction score
Visit site
Can I splice the wires without the running lights and still us the stock connector to hook em up? Like can I splice the wires before the stock connector without wiring the running lights? did I word that correctly? lol

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Can I splice the wires without the running lights and still us the stock connector to hook em up? Like can I splice the wires before the stock connector without wiring the running lights? did I word that correctly? lol

Yes, you can just splice in your turn signal wires to the stock signal connectors. You'll just leave the blue wire out when wiring them in.