Christmas in February! Two Bros arrive!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Finally!!! After having my eye on these guys for over 2 years, I came home to find a nice, big Two Brothers box in my living room! All that was missing was the Xmas tree!

DSCF3772.JPG

I had already started preping the bike over the weekend in anticipation of their arrival. took about 10 mins to fully remove the stock exhaust. Man, does it weigh a ton!

DSCF3755.JPG

DSCF3757.JPG

I am going to try and incorporate my existing FAZAR6 FE kit if possible. I will be putting the exhaust on this weekend and eventually doing a full write up here and on my FZ6 site.

Stay tuned!

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
isnt that great finding a box on the porch with your name on it :D:D

looks awesome,,waiting for the pictures with them on the bike

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky devil.
I couldn't run a grand for the Two Brothers (even though they are WITHOUT DOUBT the best looking aftermarket exhaust for an FZ6) so went with a set of Scorpion Carbon Fibers instead at almost half the price.
I look forward to pics of them on your (very nicely modified) bike, Boneman! :)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky devil.
I couldn't run a grand for the Two Brothers (even though they are WITHOUT DOUBT the best looking aftermarket exhaust for an FZ6) so went with a set of Scorpion Carbon Fibers instead at almost half the price.
I look forward to pics of them on your (very nicely modified) bike, Boneman! :)
You're richer than I am! :p :(

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look very nice. Please post some picks when you install them. As you might have guessed there are a lot of jealous people including myself...
:thumbup:

Innocent

Reaction score
Visit site
Exact system i put on my bike a few weeks ago. Man is it LOUD! I'm pretty sure I wake up alot of people in my apartment complex every morning, but I love it!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Cool. So how long before you really get to let them rip? And one other thing, are those hockey/skate mats on the ground?

LOL :D ..although I am a Canuck and I do play ice hockey (goalie), alas they are not skate mats. They are interlocking, high density foam panels I found at Coscto on day. It was like $15 for like 8 squares. So I laid some down and created a little pathway from the house door to my work bench.

I plan on setting aside this Sunday to get them monuted.

@ Innocent: Do you find them too loud on longer trips? I will be doing a few weekend trips this spring/summer and I am concerend about the toll on my ear drums!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you find them too loud on longer trips? I will be doing a few weekend trips this spring/summer and I am concerend about the toll on my ear drums!

I installed my set last summer, and did a couple 300+ miles days with them. THey are alot louder than the stock system, butI didn't have any ear irratation after the rides. I had alot of a$$ pain, but no ear pain.:rockon:

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
@ Innocent: Do you find them too loud on longer trips? I will be doing a few weekend trips this spring/summer and I am concerend about the toll on my ear drums!

Looks like we're going to have to schedule a "sound off" between your 2 Bros and my Scorpions....:thumbup:
They should be here next week and on my bike soon thereafter. :Flash:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Looks like we're going to have to schedule a "sound off" between your 2 Bros and my Scorpions....:thumbup:
They should be here next week and on my bike soon thereafter. :Flash:

Sounds like a plan! Just prepare to get 'served ya'll'!!

I will create an MP3 sound clip using my MP3 player and possibly put up a video clip as well.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a plan! Just prepare to get 'served ya'll'!!

Heh heh....of that I have no doubt. I never thought the day would arrive when putting on my gear would be more of a workout than riding the bike. :eek:
Although if your 2 Bros are as (hopefully) "obnoxious" as all the favourable reports indicate, it might just be the incentive that I need to get in front and let you listen to my Scorpions. :thumbup:

Boneman said:
I will create an MP3 sound clip using my MP3 player and possibly put up a video clip as well.

It would certainly be interesting to record a comparison clip of both the 2 Bros and Scorpions at the same time from the same source.