The economy came up and bit me on the Ass

Less

Reaction score
Visit site
Well for the second time in 5 years I was laid off. It sucks. You think you're starting to see the fruits of your years of hard work, only to get it all ripped away just short. If only the stock market hadn't crashed 3 years ago I might have enough to go into semi-retirement. But as it is I will need to find another full time job for at least another 7-8 years.

So I'm pulling out all the stops and asking anyone and everyone I know if they know of anything in purchasing, sourcing, logistics, importing, Wholesale ditribution operations in the greater Boston area to drop me a note so I can follow-up. It would be great to find something now to start say 90-120 days from now (so I could ride all summer). But, I can and will start immediately for the right opportunity.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well for the second time in 5 years I was laid off. It sucks. You think you're starting to see the fruits of your years of hard work, only to get it all ripped away just short. If only the stock market hadn't crashed 3 years ago I might have enough to go into semi-retirement. But as it is I will need to find another full time job for at least another 7-8 years.

So I'm pulling out all the stops and asking anyone and everyone I know if they know of anything in purchasing, sourcing, logistics, importing, Wholesale ditribution operations in the greater Boston area to drop me a note so I can follow-up. It would be great to find something now to start say 90-120 days from now (so I could ride all summer). But, I can and will start immediately for the right opportunity.

Sorry to hear about your job, and it might e a hike, but PC Connection is always looking, and being a reseller, there are some jobs in your ballpark. Put me down as a reference (Robert Christian) and good luck!

PC Connection - Openings

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im about to lose my 3rd one in 4 years plus i left another to go to one of these loses, it sucks i know your agony. My whole family says each time it will be for the best, but i havent seen it yet. Best thing is just say to yourself (ill be right and then go and get a job) i know its not quite that easy but that is what i do to get myself proactive and stay unemployed for as little time as possible. Good luck hunting.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site

Im about to lose my 3rd one in 4 years plus i left another to go to one of these loses, it sucks i know your agony. My whole family says each time it will be for the best, but i havent seen it yet. Best thing is just say to yourself (ill be right and then go and get a job) i know its not quite that easy but that is what i do to get myself proactive and stay unemployed for as little time as possible. Good luck hunting.

Sucks to hear that you guys.. Best of luck to the both of you!