Arch-rivals Stoner and Rossi appear set for another titanic battle!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
They look too happy in the photo, I miss the stink eye between Rossi and Biaggi.

Hmm... didn't know about Ducati's new motor, nice to see Nicki do better. No doubt a healthy Stoner will shake this up a bit. All the better for us fans, oh ya-GO SPIES!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All bias aside, I think rossi is in for a tough year...it's looking like with Casey fit, spies...super talented, and hungry as, along with dovi, pedrosa, and Lorenzo all on decent machines... The old man, rossi, may have a stressful year...can't wait for the mind games to start!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
As with most champions Rossi loves the competition. It will make him even better, doesn't look good for you Wolf :sinister:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If we were on the same continent I would bet you a tall drink in a small bar about that :Flip:

Oh this is going to be a fun year of Moto GP!

And I would take that bet with bells on! I just hope the season lives up to our expectations! I really don't care who wins, just want to see some real decent racing! Not like the procession that is formula one!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
F1 will be different this year.

Button won first race, but Webber has pole for tomorrow.

Button or Hamilton will win this year.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
F1 will be different this year.

Button won first race, but Webber has pole for tomorrow.

Button or Hamilton will win this year.

Ya reckon....formula one is more about who's car is best, not so much who is the best driver, and it's just about impossible to overtake!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, but there's something about F1 - always loved it. Still enjoy watching it.

One of my labradors is called Senna - (the other one is Brocky) :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I know, but there's something about F1 - always loved it. Still enjoy watching it.

One of my labradors is called Senna - (the other one is Brocky) :)

I can only watch it for short bursts...then I remember how much better bike racing is...and put some bike racing on instead!

Am especially a big fan of the Irish road racing they show on foxtel, those guys are crazy mofo's, and the racing is insane!

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't seen that show. Is it on Fuel?

We do have a bit of a weakness for road racing - got a few IOM TT and Joey Dunlop DVDs. CRAZY

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can only watch it for short bursts...then I remember how much better bike racing is...and put some bike racing on instead!

Am especially a big fan of the Irish road racing they show on foxtel, those guys are crazy mofo's, and the racing is insane!

Road Racing FTW! Those guys compete for stuff all prize money and they are cutting sick. You see 'em 5 abreast, coming into a turn and are waiting to see who backs down......waiting....waiting....lol....They are psychos.:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nutters...lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nzq2GorVH4&feature=related]YouTube - 160mph CRASH at the Isle of Man TT[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jutP6CUpKj4&NR=1]YouTube - isle of man TT crash![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHLkUBt-S50]YouTube - motorcycle road racing faugheen ireland[/ame]

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't seen that show. Is it on Fuel?

We do have a bit of a weakness for road racing - got a few IOM TT and Joey Dunlop DVDs. CRAZY

No, just on normal fox sports channels... You just have to check in AMCN as to when it's on... Then tape it with IQ! :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Road Racing FTW! Those guys compete for stuff all prize money and they are cutting sick. You see 'em 5 abreast, coming into a turn and are waiting to see who backs down......waiting....waiting....lol....They are psychos.:rockon:

yes, 5 abreast into corners on roads that are barely wide enough for 2 cars! With stone fences, and raised curbs, just to make it that little more intense! Nuuuuuuuuuutters!