Rhinotire--Puncture proof tires?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anybody ever hear anything about these? They claim to be just about puncture proof, and the videos on the site seem pretty convincing. A bit more expensive but the idea seems worth it if it works. The company doesnt make tires, just the sprayed in coating.

Anybody tried these?

Rhinotire - Puncture Proof /Flat Proof Tires: Welcome!

Make sure those who click on the link watch the video at the bottom right! Its crazy, i need these tires, you can ask Krid80, im always hitting stupid debris in the road.

PS I noticed this is your first post, Welcome!

flightpro

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! After lurking for awhile i finally joined.

But anyway I might try these after my diabolo stradas reach the end of their life. There are a few videos on the rhinotire page, in one the guy hammers a steak knife into the tire, pulls it out, and it instantly seals :eek:
if these things work as good as they say they do, i cant ever see getting a flat with normal road debris.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
if you have the money it's good insurance. but dang... a rear tire costs as much as i've been able to find whole sets on other sites... regardless of brand. i hope it's a good product. if it is and more people use it then the price will come down. kinda like AC and flat screen tv's in homes. when they first came out only the rich had them. thankfully they were willing to pay for them so the prices would drop so people like me could enjoy them.

thanks for the link, and welcome aboard.