SIDI Vertigo Boots?

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have my eyes on a set of these boots. Are they worth the money? What caught my eye was, just about everything on the boot can be replaced if scraped and the adjustable calf. I need to get some boots because my Icon Field Armor Chukka Boots are way to big to stuff in the shifter. I were a size 13 so there very heavy to. Thanks for any feed back. :Sport:

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got the vertigo waterproof version (tempor or something?) in size 13...I love them except for the fact that I think they are ugly and they squeek when I walk (but who cares).

Isn't there a great sale on the Oxtars? Check newenough.com

Jake

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's the Sidi website: Motonation: The USA home of Sidi and Set Up motorcycle boots and Spidi motorcycle apparel and gear. You'll have to check out the entire Vertigo line of boots to determine which ones fit your needs/budget.

I have a pair of Vertigo Airs (perforated). I love 'em. They fit well, are comfortable and don't squeak. The perforations and vents are like air conditioning during Florida summers. If you ride where the weather is mild or cool then don't get the Air boots, get the non-perforated. If it's usually stinking hot weather then the Airs will make your feet happy. My US size is usually a small-12. My Sidi boots are a Euro 46. Fit perfect.

Jake

Jake

Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to mention something about the sizing chart for Sidi boots. I have a hard time finding footwear that fits comfortably. If you buy Sidi, find the sizing instructions on their website and measure your own foot to get your size. Follow the directions... you'll trace each foot on a piece of paper and measure as they describe. I followed the directions exactly and it worked like a charm. I ordered a pair of boots that fit the first time :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've never had Sidi motorcycle boots, but all I wear for bicycling are Sidi Dominators for the Cyclocross bikes and Genesis. They fit my foot perfectly and have held up for a number of years. I would have to imagine the motorcycle boots are excellent too.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as far as durability goes i have also been using my SIDI Setups for my riding on the quad all summer and winter so far and they are still holding up perfectly fine.

M

MSunder

I have the Sidi Vertigo Tepor (waterproof). They fit perfectly, they are really Waterproof and when it´s hot, your foot keep cold. In the beginning they squeaked, but after a while it was gone. I know a lot of people who have Sidi boots and they all love them.