What Mod should I do next?

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
So far, I've only updated the bike with flush mount front signals, integrated LED tail, FE kit, and frame sliders. Anybody have some advice on what to update next?

-Nick-

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
most of the members would say , exhaust and air filter ,,i assume

Interesting, what sort of air-filter model and manufacturer? I would also mention the dual-headlamp mod is worth considering. Check out BikderDude's post on how to do it.

Cheers.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as others have said exhaust, K&N Air Filter, (I would do a Power commander), HID Conversion, Pazzo shorty Levers, Smoked windscreen.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would very highly recommend new fork springs and heavier fork oil. For only $120.00, and 90 minutes of work, you can make the biggest overall performance change to you scooter. It will ride and handle much better.

The dual head light conversion is very nice too.

Exhaust and filter are nice, but they are more for aesthetics instead of performance.

nlheikki

2009 Buell XB12Scg
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all of the input. I will post an updated picture of the bike once I decide what to do.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
i agree on the dual headlight. I did it for free with stuff i had laying around. Also like Hellgate said the fork spring and oil sounds like like a deal to me!