Scavenger Hunt starting up again.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
Hello Everyone!

Well, it's that time of year. We're going to be starting up the Scavenger Hunts again. :steve: Get your cameras out, dust them off and get ready start searching. In the next few days I'll have April's SH list up and ready to go. So get excited everyone. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also, I have a few lists I'm already working on... but feel free to pm me any ideas you might have or come up with such as a theme, an entire SH list, or just individual shoots you think would be fun. Can't promise they'll make the cut but I'll definitely take all the ideas I can get.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When does scavenger season open in NH? Anyone? Can you post a pic because I've never SEEN ONE. (Hard to win if I don't know what I'm hunting for!?!?)

:thumbup: Kidding! Great news and well done Dean! Thanks for taking this on!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When does scavenger season open in NH? Anyone? Can you post a pic because I've never SEEN ONE. (Hard to win if I don't know what I'm hunting for!?!?)

:thumbup: Kidding! Great news and well done Dean! Thanks for taking this on!

Scavengers are people who prey on old bits and pieces of of motorcycles and pay for them with irrelevant items such as beer and busted knuckles...:BLAA:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Scavengers are people who prey on old bits and pieces of of motorcycles and pay for them with irrelevant items such as beer and busted knuckles...:BLAA:

Oh! So, when are you coming so I can get LOTS of photos? BTW, my spare FZ1 seat is in and I am ready. Waiting for word on the FZ6R seat but I think the girl has it ready to ship. :D Cases are here and the local sports shop sells hockey pucks... $11.99 for a dozen! :rockon: