Reaction score
Visit site
More than Casey will be. ;)

Boo hoo - he cut me off

Boo hoo - my tyres went off

Boo hoo - I'm tired

Boo hoo - I feel sick

Get the picture...... :eek:

Yes well, Casey was actually pretty bloody sick! I think it's a testament to casey's guts and determination, that he got back on the bike, and kicked rossi's arse, as soon as he did!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes well, Casey was actually pretty bloody sick! I think it's a testament to casey's guts and determination, that he got back on the bike, and kicked rossi's arse, as soon as he did!

:surrender: Ok, ok. We're NEVER gonna agree on this one.

Let the season begin :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man it was just getting good between you guys:popcorn:

You both better be watching for SPIES!!!!

Kazza may of put up the white flag, but i aint! The battle of wits will resume, i am sure! :D

Would just love to see Ben Spies do well, in fazct, if he won the Championship in his first year, or even a few races, for that matter, i would be more than impressed!!!

Just would like anyone other than the protected, golden child, pin up, poster boy, Rossi win the Championship!

Dont get me wrong, the guy is most definitely up there with the very very best ever, but i dont think anyone can safely say he is the best ever, without considering the monumental achievements of those that came before him, and rode, and won multiple championships, in multiple classes, sometimes in the same season, on machinery that was way less rideable, agreeable than today's bikes, on tracks that Rossi & most probably the majority of modern day Moto GP riders, would refuse to race on, cause they were deadly dangerous!

Phew....taking a breathe now!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm mature enough to respect Kazza's surrender and admission that this bickering is pointless.:thumbup:

Besides....I've run out of Gay Romper jokes, and was gonna start in on the smell bad ones....lol.:BLAA:

You didn't believe for a second that molarkey about me being mature did you?:Flip:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
And 3D soon!

MotoGP Will Be Broadcasted in HD – 3D to Follow?

MotoGP-3D-HD-high-definition.jpg

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmmm.....will it be so life like that when rossi crashes, I can reach in, and steal his suspension, while he is waving to the crowd!

Seriously though, dunno if I am that taken by the idea of 3d tv? I am a bit sus of this technology!
Well, at least when Rossi "seldom" crashes it's during the race. He gets a few laps in.

Not like Casey - crashes during warm ups :eek::D:eek::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, at least when Rossi "seldom" crashes it's during the race. He gets a few laps in.

Not like Casey - crashes during warm ups :eek::D:eek::D

That's cause he see's Rossi coming up from behind, and he gets all puckered up in fear, and does whatever he can to get away....i know i would!

And i aint ever seen Casey look like this when he comes off!

View attachment 26200

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Dont get me wrong, the guy is most definitely up there with the very very best ever, but i dont think anyone can safely say he is the best ever, without considering the monumental achievements of those that came before him, and rode, and won multiple championships, in multiple classes, sometimes in the same season, on machinery that was way less rideable, agreeable than today's bikes, on tracks that Rossi & most probably the majority of modern day Moto GP riders, would refuse to race on, cause they were deadly dangerous!

Phew....taking a breathe now!

Well having said that, WHO is the best motorcycle racer?

No doubt in the past ten years I gotta say Rossi has the biggest stones.

Like a true champion part of Rossi's winning ability he he wants more than the other guy and makes it happen. That and he is just damn good.

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
help me out. i wouldn't mind checking out some moto racing but don't know much about it. i'm assuming there's a "season" just like other sports. when is the moto racing season? u.s. people, what channels should i look through to find a race? educate me.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep the season is starting now and runs through the fall.

Speed TV is your friend. They carry FIM world superbike(WSBK), Moto GP and AMA superbike. You can find the times and tons of info there.

WSBK races this Sunday
Moto GP April 11th YOOHOO!!!!!

If you have a DVR it may find the races for you.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well having said that, WHO is the best motorcycle racer?

No doubt in the past ten years I gotta say Rossi has the biggest stones.

Like a true champion part of Rossi's winning ability he he wants more than the other guy and makes it happen. That and he is just damn good.

Who is the best, is'nt that an objective thing, influenced by many factors...

Such as the level of competition at the time (As in the 500cc Championship golden era of Lawson, Rainey, Schwantz, Doohan, Gardner, etc). Look at what Mighty Mick Doohan did, once Lawson, Rainey, Schwantz & co, left the Championship...5 titles, but at a time when the competition was supposedly not so great...

The level of machinery ridden.....Agostini won a billion races, and Championships in ore than one class, but on what was considered to be far superior eqipment to his rivals of the time...Factory MV Agusta's!

Rossi has won many Championships over 3 classes, and has had some reasonable opposition, and has won over 100 GP races over 3 classes, so yes, he definitely has to be right up there...

But we will never know IMHO, who the very best is, or was, or has been, as to do that, we would have to put the likes of Phil Reid, Mike Hailwood, Agostini, Doohan, Rainey, Lawson, Spencer, Ballington, Hansford, and the list goes on, on identical bikes, with identical tyres, all at the height of their powers....now wouldnt that be an awesome tussle!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
help me out. i wouldn't mind checking out some moto racing but don't know much about it. i'm assuming there's a "season" just like other sports. when is the moto racing season? u.s. people, what channels should i look through to find a race? educate me.

If you look in the Racing forum, i have put the Racing Schedule for most of the major International, and major domestic road racing championships around the World, up the top as sticky's....These threads all include links to the relavent official Websites for each Championship...

Also, i have just recently added all the WSB, and Moto GP Round dates in the Calender section of the forum too, with links to circuit maps for each..

Each time one these dates comes along, it should show up on the home page of the forum, like Birthdays do.

As for relevant local TV coverage of each, in your country, state, county, or district...that i cannot help you with...

Hope all that helps.

:thumbup:

Last edited: