Need New Gauges.......

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
I am buying a new(to me) 2007 FZ6 and it needs a tach....The speedo part works fine but the tach is dead...any suggestions? are there any other models that will fit up? I understand that I will be restricted to mileage to what the new one says but thats not that big of a deal....Anyone have any guage pods laying around they would part with? or what other model bikes would work or how could I do this??? I would really like to not have to buy a new one from Yamaha as I am sure it would cost an arm and a leg...

Thanks

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Koso is a company that makes guages. Been a few people on this site who have used them, and they look really cool, too.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Koso has pretty decent ones starting around 150$. Veypor is also 140$ on ebay and is pretty cool from what I hear.

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got one I can sell you. It's a bit damage but works.

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

IMG_3666.jpg

IMG_3664.jpg

IMG_3662.jpg

Missing plastic to screw screws into.
IMG_3660-1.jpg

Last edited:

CarpeNoctumDC

Reaction score
Visit site
I am buying a new(to me) 2007 FZ6 and it needs a tach....The speedo part works fine but the tach is dead...any suggestions? are there any other models that will fit up? I understand that I will be restricted to mileage to what the new one says but thats not that big of a deal....Anyone have any guage pods laying around they would part with? or what other model bikes would work or how could I do this??? I would really like to not have to buy a new one from Yamaha as I am sure it would cost an arm and a leg...

Thanks

Did the origional owner have the Yamaha Extended Service?

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
No the person I bought the bike from got it from a whole sale auction and this is how I got it as cheap as I did....I got one from a junkyard in Montana....thanks though