2270401898_d26ec418a1_b.jpg

2270398590_7fdeb386ea_b.jpg

2270406360_3c7aca8aba_b.jpg

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SWEEEEEEET looking bike. Love the headlight kit mod, it makes it really stand apart from all the FZ6's.
It reminds me of those attack drones from Star Wars (the ones that rolls up into balls).

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
How'd you get the stripes? Put the wheels on a big lathe?

I really like the looks of that bike, the fairing especially. it's very aggressive looking and matches the tank styling. It even lines up well with the steering head to look like a robotic head on a neck.

What have you done to the instruments? It looks like there's a GPS on the tripleclamp (details about that wanted) and if so, where's the cluster? Got a pic over the handlebars?

Fred

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Fred, I ordered these (17") eBay Motors: Reflective Wheel Stripes fits Honda VTX Shadow Rebel (item 130195740942 end time Feb-11-08 07:43:16 PST)

Then you just gotta stick them on yourself (tricky for the first one, but then quite easy for the other wheels).

I used to have the stock '06 speedo mounted on the handlbar, but did not like the look anymore and started getting an annoying vibration of the speedo cover (which is glued to the speedo), so I ordered the KOSO RX1N speedo (on its way here from Europe right now).

Video Compteur Koso RX1N - koso, compteur, compte, tours, rx1n - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

View attachment 2148 View attachment 2149

It`ll be located right behind the mini-fairing of the headlight, and I think it`ll fit perfectly there.

For now I am using my mio GPS to at least be able to check my speed:

2269613083_e78f8fcb29_b.jpg

View attachment 2151

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Man oh man!! Without a doubt...THE best looking FZ6 my eyes have EVER seen!!! My god! I had to look at it twice to make sure it even was an FZ6!!

Absolutly beautiful!!!! That should be in a magazine!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
once again that is a very sweet FZ, I am impressed at how good those stripes look, I am thinking of doing a polished lip and the clear coating it so that it does not oxidize.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Man oh man!! Without a doubt...THE best looking FZ6 my eyes have EVER seen!!! My god! I had to look at it twice to make sure it even was an FZ6!!

Absolutly beautiful!!!! That should be in a magazine!!

Coming from you Boneman that means a lot thank you :rockon:

I remember shopping for a bike, and tumbling upon your website when looking for mods... I was impressed it helped me make my decision towards the FZ :)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gorgeous bike, Wavex; I think those wheel stripes would count as a pretty significant safety feature, too. :thumbup:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I was thinking, since I took all the reflectors off the bike, I thought this may help somewhat :) Thanks.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is phenomenal. Great choice on the black color - really goes well with the street fighter image. Do you get lots of compliments on the street?

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! Definitely get a lot of comments... either on the overall look, or on the pipes... but in general, ppl either love it or don`t know what to say :D I`ve had ppl ask me what the hell it was, completely disappointed at themselves for not knowing... like "man, I consider myself a bike expert, but this is one hell of a bike, and I have no idea what it is!", which is exactly what I was looking for... make the bike my own very unique toy :rockon:

Thx again!