Submit your entry for March BOTM Now!!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I beg your pardon......i do still have an Orange FZ6!

Sitting right here in the garage next to the black one!!!

It is what used to be "Pinky"...now ready to be sold!

View attachment 26107

View attachment 26108

:D
My bad. Thought Damien used to be orange. Doh!

3rd entry is still wrong....... They won't vote for the bike, but for the girl. You know that and I bet you don't even care LOL ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My bad. Thought Damien used to be orange. Doh!

3rd entry is still wrong....... They won't vote for the bike, but for the girl. You know that and I bet you don't even care LOL ;)

Nope....i think it's a great photo of my bike.... ;););)

Beats reading oil threads!

:rockon::D

Caz

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question......

I have a cool pic of my previous bike, that i would like to use in this months comp, but it has 3 other bikes in the same pic.... is it still acceptable?
Or does the photo comp only allow for one bike in each photo?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a question......

I have a cool pic of my previous bike, that i would like to use in this months comp, but it has 3 other bikes in the same pic.... is it still acceptable?
Or does the photo comp only allow for one bike in each photo?

Hmmmm... not realing knowing the rules, and considering it's for an annual FZ6 calender, i would think, that entering an FZ6 is the only smart way to go...regardless of others entering their non-FZ6's...

So post your entry if you want, but i reckon anything non FZ6 is gonna struggle to get up for the win.

:thumbup:

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm... not realing knowing the rules, and considering it's for an annual FZ6 calender

Ok, a bit new here..... There seems to be 2 threads - one with rules which doesn't really say much other than that you get you're photo on the home page, then another thread with the Calender details.

So, am I correct to assume that the winner gets that teeny weeny photo down the left hand side of the home page (where your bike is at the moment Wolfman) It would be nice if we got a MUCH bigger photo at the top of the page that you don't have to scroll down to see. And you get the month in the calender being made?

And I'm also correct to assume, that we're not really looking for a bike, rather than an artistic photo which happens to have part of a FZ6 in it, like part of a headlight, etc? Also there is no limit to the amount of entries you can have?

So far, there are 23 photos loaded. Are all of them up for judging, or is the field narrowed down by an elite panel of expert judges:rolleyes:?

I've made a lot of assumptions......:confused:

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, a bit new here..... There seems to be 2 threads - one with rules which doesn't really say much other than that you get you're photo on the home page, then another thread with the Calender details.

So, am I correct to assume that the winner gets that teeny weeny photo down the left hand side of the home page (where your bike is at the moment Wolfman) It would be nice if we got a MUCH bigger photo at the top of the page that you don't have to scroll down to see. And you get the month in the calender being made?

And I'm also correct to assume, that we're not really looking for a bike, rather than an artistic photo which happens to have part of a FZ6 in it, like part of a headlight, etc? Also there is no limit to the amount of entries you can have?

So far, there are 23 photos loaded. Are all of them up for judging, or is the field narrowed down by an elite panel of expert judges:rolleyes:?

I've made a lot of assumptions......:confused:

Yep, all you get is the little photo on the home page, and a page in next year's calender...

Voting is by members of the forum, and the bike with the most votes wins...no moderation of voting is done...it's just a simple case of vote and each member gets one vote....you cant vote for your own bike, the Forum wont let you!

Yes you can enter multiple entries, yes it should probably be an FZ6...seeing as it is for an FZ6 Calender, and Yes, artistic shots do seem to get a favourable response....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe I should start taking some happy snaps :thumbup:

Never been one for set up shots myself....find it hard to get off the bike, and take photo's, when i am enjoying the ride so much...

I normally find myself, riding past great views, etc, going to myself, "gee, that would be a nice place to stop for a photo, i should stop....oooh look, there is another corner" and i keep riding!

have lost count of the amount of times, both myself and Ozzieboy have gone for a ride, intending to stop for photo's, and then taking none!

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Never been one for set up shots myself....find it hard to get off the bike, and take photo's, when i am enjoying the ride so much...

I normally find myself, riding past great views, etc, going to myself, "gee, that would be a nice place to stop for a photo, i should stop....oooh look, there is another corner" and i keep riding!

have lost count of the amount of times, both myself and Ozzieboy have gone for a ride, intending to stop for photo's, and then taking none!

:rockon:
That's what happened on the twisties at the weekend :)