100th member

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Border1 our 100th member.. When I first set up the site I was not sure if it would catch on because of a certian massive site out there that has an FZ6 section... 100 members was a goal for the site... If it reached 100 I would keep it going... So welcome Border1 the 100th member to join the site.......:)

Dennis

W

wrightme43

Wooooo!!!!!!
I have told the two people in town I have met with a fz to come visit.
Hopefully they will join up too.

Border1

Reaction score
Visit site
100 Here

Glad to be here. This has been a great source of info over the past few months, I purchased my 2007 FZ6 last week. You guys really know what you're talking about. I'm working on the breakin period now and can't wait to let her loose.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Border1 our 100th member.. When I first set up the site I was not sure if it would catch on because of a certian massive site out there that has an FZ6 section... 100 members was a goal for the site... If it reached 100 I would keep it going... So welcome Border1 the 100th member to join the site.......:)

Dennis

Wow our 100th member was in March.. Its Aug and we are almost at 500...:rockon::rockon::rockon:

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
The membership has been on a roll. I have to say it good to gab with the newer members because they bring in new and interesting topics all the time. I look at the member list periodically and have noticed we have quite a few lurkers. I hope they aren't afraid to post up. They don't have to let us big mouths do all the talking. LOL

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad I found this site. Although I have had reservations about buying the bike after reading some of peoples experiences I have decided that it will be a perfect model to chose for my step up from the 125cc class!! :)