• 1-piece Suit

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 2-piece Suit

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Boots

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Armor (eg; back protectors)

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Combination of Above (includes helmet)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Combination of Above (doesn't include helmet)

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • None at all

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
R

Raid The Revenge

This poll could lead to discounts. Please answer sincerely.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have everything already, i need gloves (mine wore through last year) and i am happy with my helmet but if the right deal came along while i have the $ i will be easily convinced.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im looking at track gear right now. my summer gloves need to be replaced and a extra helmet would be good. Right now i have my J&M head set in it. It would be nice to have a extra helmet with out it.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was lucky to get some x-mas money. I purchased some spada summer gloves, and an AGV. AGV is second lid as it does not even come close to HJC AC11. Fordot to mention I also got an excellent Hein Gericke fully armored mesh jacket for our fantastic summer lol.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

I am buying all new gear. Summer, winter, and midseason gear, helmets, gloves, and all of it. LOL not much choice in the matter.
I prefer Shift, and Fieldsheer, but I am open to some of the others. Icon gear is just right out.

J

jsteinb95

My gear is still brand new, I've only used it a couple of times. The only thing I do need is actual riding boots. The boots that I wear now are just street boots, but they're above the ankle.

R

Raid The Revenge

The reason I'm making this poll is because of discounts.

I did some scouting around and found something incredible! The DUCATI and CBR600R forums have group-member discounts.

Basically, if 10 or more people agree to buy DAINESE FULL METAL RACER GLOVES,
everyone can save up towards $50-$100 from bulk purchasing. You can select any size and color you want.

If a large group of people are going to buy new gear:

WHY DON'T WE APPLY FOR A DISCOUNT?

Thus far, 4 people need new gloves (including myself). Imagine getting a set of FULL METAL RACERS for $50 off!
DAINESE "Full Metal Racer" Gloves - Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum

(Agreeing on a set of DAINESE gloves might be easier than a shirt...)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
it would be nice to get a discount, but in the case of those gloves, i am almost positive those are too rich for me even with the discount. $300 base price minus the max discount of $100 (if we could get more then great) that is still $200. (I know I am a whiz at math). Last pair of gloves i got were some Held gloves that were comfortable and had excellent craftsmanship. I paid $85 for those at the track.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sweet gloves. But also alot even with discount. Id jump on a glove, helmet, boot or leather suit group buy. :Sport:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You should have thought of this when we were thinking about buying our bikes! Wonder what kind of group discount we could have gotten for ten or twelve FZ6's. Personally, I'm waiting for the bi-anual BMW Motorcycle open house coming this spring here in Vegas. Went to the fall sale and picked up a couple of Rev-it gear. I'll see what they have this time around before I commit to any other gear.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good point, i know of at least 4 people that bought their bikes and have not even got to ride them yet this winter just a few more and we could have a discount.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a new lid, drop my by accident on it's side. The piece that locks the shield broke off and I can't open it up without it coming off completely. A group discount certainly gets my vote. I was interested in the KBC Airborne helmet 2006 model, I like 'coz of the American flag graphics with the theme of an American bomber. Very nice... my $0.02

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking for a new lid, drop my by accident on it's side. The piece that locks the shield broke off and I can't open it up without it coming off completely. A group discount certainly gets my vote. I was interested in the KBC Airborne helmet 2006 model, I like 'coz of the American flag graphics with the theme of an American bomber. Very nice... my $0.02

typically those parts are replaceable, I had an old HJC that i broke the clip on and it was like $5 to get a new part and replace it. I also had a buddy that neede to replace the clip on his Shoei and it was $15 i think

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since were on the subject on group buys, I found a place were we can get a group buy on HID converstion kits. I just checked out there site and they advertised group buys. They make them for cars and bikes. I would have to call them and talk about details and how it will works out. If anybody is interested.

H

HavBlue

it would be nice to get a discount, but in the case of those gloves, i am almost positive those are too rich for me even with the discount. $300 base price minus the max discount of $100 (if we could get more then great) that is still $200. (I know I am a whiz at math). Last pair of gloves i got were some Held gloves that were comfortable and had excellent craftsmanship. I paid $85 for those at the track.

I got these for $300.00...