Olympia Motorsports - Stealth One Piece Suit

8-oji

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought Olympia's Stealth One Piece 9 months ago and figured its reasonable enough to give it a review at this point.

View attachment 25834

The suit is made of cordura with mesh panels on the chest, under arms areas, upper thighs, and the back of the legs. This allows for a good amount of air to flow while the bike is under way.

Also for comfort, the collar and arm cuffs are lined with some sort of microfiber type material.

To get into the suit, unzip the zipper that runs from the neck all the way down the mid part of the right thigh opening up the main section. You can now step into the suit and zip it up like a set of coveralls. There are zippers running along the outside of the leg on each size allowing someone to step into the suit with their riding boots on.

If you work in an office or some place that has a dress code that wont let you wear motorcycle gear at, you can wear your work clothes underneath this thing easy. You would need to bring appropriate shoes or leave it at the workplace if you have riding boots.

View attachment 25835

The knee armor pocket has several internal strips of hook and loop material allowing for the rider to adjust where the armor sits.

You can also see in the picture above that there is a nylon belt adjuster for the waist. In addition to that, there is a tab adjuster for a more snug fit.

The arms also have a ballistic nylon strap that can be adjusted which is held by hook and loop.

View attachment 25836 View attachment 25837

The armor for the elbow, shoulder, knees, and back are all CE certified. In addition, there is temperfoam hip pads and some sort of high density foam that is an addition to the CE backpad. Its that trapezoid shape on the back view of the suit.

As you may have noticed, there is reflective piping on all sides of the suit. According to a few people I've ridden with, there's been instances where the sun hits it just right and its really bright. Definitely a plus in the visibility department. I'd imagine that this would stand out at night as well.

For storage, on the outside are two slanted pockets on the chest and another two on the hips. Both pockets can be zipped closed or open and have big pull tabs that can be found easily with gloves. On the inside, there is a decently sized pocket on the left for insurance or a wallet. On top of that is a pocket for a cellphone that is held closed with hook and loop.

That pocket in particular, I'm not to keen about keeping a cellphone in there. The material and the stitching doesn't seem as heavy duty when compared to the rest of the suit. Also, the reflective piping in areas such as the crook of the arm and where my gloves rub on it is showing wear. However, looking at the pictures it doesn't seem to have any effect on its reflectiveness. Maybe its just strictly a cosmetic thing.

Overall I think the suit is a good value (found it for $225 at a local BMW dealership), especially in warm climates and if you work in an office. The fit of it is pretty good, that's a medium and I'm 5ft 7in and usually wear jackets in 42R. The legs are cut slightly long but with the boots on, it seems to be just fine. While the bike is moving, its comfortable and I've ridden in 60 degree weather with it with proper layering. Off the bike, it can be uncomfortable if you're out in the sun with no wind, or waiting in line at a bank to make a deposit. I'd strongly suggest zipping out of the suit if you'll be in that sort of situation for a period of time.

Additional Views:
View attachment 25838 View attachment 25839

Last edited:

Rider37

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this suit for the warmer summer months since it is advertised that way. Guess what??? It's hot, both on and off the bike. It is without a doubt a great suit but way to hot for summer temps. The heat from the bike comes right in the mesh panels on the shins and then travels through the rest of the suit. It's not bad to wear in the low 80's but the upper temps I'd have to say avoid it. The suit does not really allow for layering up in the colder months so that's not an option for it either.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up one of their jackets for a bit more. I actually like it a lot. It doen't flow air nearly as well as my old Joe Rocket Phenoex (sp?) but it has two liners, an insulated and a wind/rain proof. All in all it is a better jacket than then the JR and I'm happy with it so far.

One of the simpler things about it that I love is the zipper has nothing to catch on. Up and down with no issue. All of my previous jackets had folds of cloth in the zipper path which caught on the zipper.