Interesting interview with Rossi...on 2010

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good interview with Rossi, bit sterile, but quite informative...re his hopes for 2010, the competition, new rules & regulations, his age, the 2010 Yamaha M1, his future, retirement, etc...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQi1zd8zEY&feature=related]YouTube - Valentino Rossi - 2010 Fiat Yamaha YZR-M1 Unveiling[/ame]

Not long to go now folks, Moto GP 2010 is almost here...

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you soooo much Jamie :thumbup:

In case you didnt' know, IMO, I am his biggest fan! :cheer:

(Just don't mention Rossi and retirement together again ) :(:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Really, i would never of guessed you were a Rossi fan...Lol!

31 years old hey, wont be long, and they will be calling him "Senior"!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
More on Rossi:

The subject as to where Valentino Rossi will race in the future and finish his career has been a subject of much speculation, and seems to endure through the seasons. As usual we’ve already seen the speculation that Rossi may drive a Formula 1 car for Ferrari, or join Ducati for a perfect storm of corse italiano. Rossi usually likes to fan the rumors by staying non-committal, but in a recent interview with Motosprint Magazine, the nine time World Champion Valentino Rossi revealed that he would like to stay in racing for another three years, likely ending his career with Yamaha.
Talking to the Italian magazine, Rossi says “I think I can race at the top for another three years. Racing is the thing in my life that I love the best: it’s my passion, I don’t need any other motives.” Rossi is rumored to stay with Yamaha in 2011, and says that he’ll discuss his future in June. “To change, you have to think of going where you can feel better. For me it’s hard to think that there’s something better than Yamaha. Fans would be happy to see me in Ducati, but these decisions can’t be made by factoring in emotions,” says the Italian motorcycling god.
To us this looks like the most qualified speculation on what is better known as the MotoGP silly season. Reserved usually for later in the season, the rumors seems to be starting early simply because of how large of a force Rossi is in MotoGP racing. There’s still a long way to 2011 though, and the intense rivalry between Rossi and Lorenzo is just heating up. If we see a move by Fiat-Yamaha to further support Lorenzo, you can be certain to hear a change of tune from the Rossi side of the wall.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I have seen this...it's very interesting. I saw Ben Spies at Phillip Island last year at the World Supers, and he blitzed the field from the outset, on a track he had never been to before, against some pretty decent competition!!!

I love watching this guy race...am becoming a big fan of Ben Spies...

Cheers for posting...

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have seen this...it's very interesting. I saw Ben Spies at Phillip Island last year at the World Supers, and he blitzed the field from the outset, on a track he had never been to before, against some pretty decent competition!!!

I love watching this guy race...am becoming a big fan of Ben Spies...

Cheers for posting...
Very talented. Like Spies a lot - see I do like other riders too.

But Rossi is THE one.

SORRY ;)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Actually, I think this is Rossi's biggest fan:BLAA:

View attachment 25972

I heard he was gonna retire and open a beauty salon in Cowes. Just on the off chance that Casey might stop in and he can run his fingers through his hair....lol.:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

View attachment 25972

I heard he was gonna retire and open a beauty salon in Cowes. Just on the off chance that Casey might stop in and he can run his fingers through his hair....lol.:eek:

That photo is still the best visual evidence why Men over the age of 25 should not EVER wear Lycra!

As for Rossi and his Beauty store in Cowes....more likely a souvenir shop, as it looks like he owns one of them already...never seen so much yellow in my whole life!

:D

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

View attachment 25972

No, that's a Neil Hodgeson fan for sure.

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With speak like that.....you might get asked! ;)

Well, he definitely cant ride! ;)

I actually thought that was the President of the Rossi fan club!

:D
Now I know you're kidding.

He has got to be the biggest whinger EVER.

He definitely doesn't get on with Vale.

Where is he now?.........