WSBK P.I. crash video

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Ruben-Xaus-Noriyuki-Haga-crash-Phillip-Island-WSBK-560x399.jpg

After hearing the hubbub about Ruben Xaus, his four crashes, and his rumored early departure from World Superbike if he doesn’t get his act together, we thought we’d share this video that the folks at WSBK put together that highlights all the off’s at Phillip Island. Right up front you’ll get a chance to see Xaus taking out Haga from a variety of angles, and you can also see why Xaus didn’t participate in PI’s races because of disorientation.

WSBK Video - Ruben Xaus taking out Nori Haga at Phillip Island

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you saw the guy who slammed into the wall of tires & the bike came on top of him?! wow!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
you saw the guy who slammed into the wall of tires & the bike came on top of him?! wow!!

I saw that...Chris Vermeulen as already stated....in fact i was there, with Ozzieboy, and it happened right in front of us, up at the Hayshed!!!

Nasty accident, he is lucky to be as well as he is...

But that accident with Haga & Xaus, that also was pretty nasty....Max Biaggi had a big one at the same corner in 2008...his bike nearly took him out, as it tumbled through the kitty litter!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTm3OF3LXtw]YouTube - Biaggi 08 WSBK Phillip Island crash[/ame]

:thumbup: