Chris Vermeulen on the mend!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ozzieboy & Myself actually saw this accident up close, and it was not pretty...

But the boy is on the mend....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX_6_Pfss1k&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Post Phillip Island .m4v[/ame]

Chris Vermeulen - Official Site

:thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yikes, when I saw that happen last week it made me cringe. It was a nasty! But good to see he is healing up.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope he heals up fast.

The boy could use some good luck. Hope Kawa can give him a better bike in 2011.

Yep, it was pretty obvious in both races, that he was riding the wheels off the thing to try and get some sort of result...hence his demise...on the edge!

It was evident just how slow the Kwaka is, just by looking at how the other Kawasaki riders went...

Let's hope things improve for Kawasaki, would like to see Roger-Lee Hayden do well too.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, it was pretty obvious in both races, that he was riding the wheels off the thing to try and get some sort of result...hence his demise...on the edge!

It was evident just how slow the Kwaka is, just by looking at how the other Kawasaki riders went...

Let's hope things improve for Kawasaki, would like to see Roger-Lee Hayden do well too.

+1 on R L Hayden - I've picked him in the Fantasy League....

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site

He was riding beond the level of the bike to keep up with the rest ...

Sometimes a shame when good riders "fail" due to lesser bikes. I hate to see a rider going loco on a bike and have no result due to the bike.