Trackday June 26th - The Streets of Willow - JOIN US!!! (training available)

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Cali Rider and I are signed up for this event ($135):

TrackDaz -- 26 June 2010 @ Streets of Willow Springs

You`ll notice that they're also running their "Academy" on that day for $275:

TrackDaz LLC is pleased to announce the debut of TRACKDAZ ACADEMY in 2008! We have created a race track curriculum that will assist riders with little to zero track experience gain the knowledge, tools, and wisdom they require to become safe and proficient track riders today, and into the future at any race track. This program takes place in a tightly structured setting, with huge amounts of personalized instruction and individualized feedback. Students will be introduced to the 4 primary skill sets required to be fast and safe while riding the track, and will be led through a series of classroom sessions, on-track drills, and question/answer classroom de-briefs in order to offer the full spectrum of instruction. Once the student has been offered the new tools and skill sets, he/she will then have ample time to utilize them at the end of the day while under the ever present supervision of TrackDaz Academy instructors and assistants. Ready to see your learning curve go through the ceiling? TrackDaz Academy! you know you need it!

Here is the track layout:

StreetLg.gif

So you can choose to come have fun with us in Group B or do the Academy!

I would not recommend for complete novice riders to sign up in Group B, but if you feel comfortable on your bike, braking & turning, you'll be fine.

I hope to see someone else from this forum... it's really a LOT of fun :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Trackday June 26th - Big Willow - JOIN US!!! (training available)

Cali Rider and I are signed up for this event:

TrackDaz -- 26 June 2010 @ Streets of Willow Springs

You`ll notice that they're also running their "Academy" on that day for $275:

Here is the track layout:

RoadcourseLg.gif

So you can chose to come have fun with us in Group B or do the Academy!

I would not recommend for complete novice riders to sign up in Group B, but if you feel comfortable on your bike, braking & turning, you'll be fine.

I hope to see someone else from this forum... it's really a LOT of fun :thumbup:

Chances are I'll be in the middle of moving into my new place in Boston, but if by chance I am still in town, I'll be there. After all, it's the day after my birthday, so I owe it to myself to have some fun.:cheer:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
lol oops... :spank: I shouldn't post while working :BLAA:

Yes, we're doing Big Willow first, hopefully soon and then the Streets ^ in June, thanks John.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site

Chances are I'll be in the middle of moving into my new place in Boston, but if by chance I am still in town, I'll be there. After all, it's the day after my birthday, so I owe it to myself to have some fun.:cheer:

So are you planning to keep the Triumph in Boston?

You should try to sign up and ride the track with us!

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll be watching you guys from google earth :BLAA:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site

lol
You're not interested to put your FZ on the track Mike? I think you would have a huge blast if you did...

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site

You are the first person that I know of who is voluntarily giving up the nice all-year riding Cali weather to come in our neck of the woods ... kudos to you brave soul :BLAA:

Are you moving in Boston or somewhere in the area? Btw I'm planning on hitting the track on regular basis this year (NH Motor Speedway) and I've got a trailer that takes 2 bikes so if you're interested - let me know :iconbeer:

Edit: sorry for the blatant thread jack guys :BLAA:

Last edited:

razteo

Special Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this is exactly what I was looking for.
But I need to check my schedule for the end of June to see if I can make it.
Thanks.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site

So are you planning to keep the Triumph in Boston?

You should try to sign up and ride the track with us!

Yeah, the bike will follow me to Boston shortly after I move there. I'll leave it with my brother for a few weeks while I get settled in and build a structure for it, assuming I don't have a garage. If I'm in Cali still, you bet your a$$ I'll be at the track bro.