MCN Fantasy Road Race - 2011 - Winners !!!!

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Note, Have revived last years thread and changed the year in the title.

If you played last year, you will need to register again, details to join the FZ6 Legends for 2011

Ok guys/gals. It's on again... MCN Fantasy Road Race.
Get signed up (for those in it last year, you need to sign up from the start again), and pick your 6 riders.

I have started a private league, (FZ6 Legends), so after selecting your riders, it will give you an option to join an existing league. It will ask you for a PIN number...

FZ6 Legends League PIN: 469

Get in there and go for it, may the best player win.

The season gets underway with the WSB Superpole session in Australia at 04:00 GMT on Saturday 27th February . Up until this point you can make unlimited changes to your team. So make sure you have your team registered in plenty of time to make the most of all the points on offer.

If you want to do some "homework" or just catch up on the gossip and see whats happening in the respective comps, here are some direct links to each of the classes...
British Super Bikes
World Super Bikes
MotoGP If you are interested, there is a Fantasy MotoGP thing there too, where you pick the 15 riders to take points in each race.. Also free registration at the motogp site.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 2010 - MCN Fantasy Road Race

It's not delivery, it's Dovizioso.

(I'll join when I put a team together. Need time to research this.)

Last edited:

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: MCN Fantasy Road Race

Shameless BUMP!!!

Come on, it's easy folks, just buy 6 riders with a free 10 Million pounds (bugga, we dont have the pounds symbol on our keyboards...lol), and see how ya'll go.

:rockon:

Oh yeah, and Senior Service (Simon), you've been added :)

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: MCN Fantasy Road Race

Humpy is back for another year :thumbup:..... My membership to your league is pending your acceptance mate :D

Hey Humpy, just letting you know... Brookes is riding in the WSB for the first round.. Replacing the injured Broc Parkes, you may want to swap your team a bit???

MCN said:
British Superbike rider Josh Brookes has been announced as Broc Parkes' replacement at Echo CRS Honda for the opening round of the 2010 World Superbike Championship in Australia. The Italian team, which will make its World Superbike debut at Phllip Island next week, had been forced into finding a last minute substitute for Parkes after the former Kawasaki rider put himself out for six weeks with a broken tibia.

:rockon: