Hello!

A

Andrew

Hello, I am new here. I want to get a 2007 FZ6 just as soon as my Sportster sells. I wish I could afford to keep my Sportster, but I am a poor college student, majoring in Mathematics. I live in the San Diego, CA area.

Please take a look at my ad in the classifieds section. If you are not interested, please pass the info onto someone who may be interested in a good cruiser or starter bike.

Hope to learn alot here!

Thanks!

W

wrightme43

Welcome Welcome.
Glad you are here. You will love the FZ6 it is awesome.

A

Andrew

Thanks! I was originally looking at the YZF600R, but it seemed to be plagued with transmission problems. When I found out about the redesign of the FZ6 for 2007, I was very excited. It looks to me like an almost perfect bike! I like to ride aggressively, but I also like touring. This bike looks like it is able to do both!

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
From one poor college student to another, welcome.

The FZ6 is a great choice. I ride mine back and forth to school every day in some pretty heavy traffic and it's very comfortable. What's really sweet about this bike is I can come home, drop the old backpack and tear up some back roads any time I feel like it. A few sportbike riders at school have asked me about the FZ6 and they love the bike. One of the guys, who has a 05 CBR 600 RR, said he was thinking about making the RR a track bike and picking up an FZ6 as a daily rider. He said his girl hates the two up position of the CBR and she would love the more upright position and extra leg room the FZ6 offers. Anyway, you won't be disappointed with a FZ6, just a great all around bike.