Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!!!

McLovin's FZ looks awesome in person!

4160662081_b7b4146ef0_b.jpg

privateryan2

Reaction score
Visit site
So the small circular bar end mirrors. Who makes them ? I love the way they look and thinking about sportin them on my set up.

privateryan2

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again man, Im thinkin about the blindsights. Probably gonna sit on it til after work tonight and decide what to go with when I get home.

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
PLEASE provide a write up on this. That has to be one of the best looking headlight assemblies out there. I think that's going to be my route when mine finally gets peeled.

Hey Ozfazer: there's a good maths question for you in post #2.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
privateryan, I'm actually ordering the same setup this weekend. I'm pumped and can't WAIT to get started!

I've been going back and forth between the CRG or Rizoma mirrors, but I think I've settled on the CRG. Has anyone seen the "Blindsight" 2-inch mirrors? I realize they're 2" compared to the Hindsight and HS LS being 3", but do they look ridiculously small?

Then again, I kinda like the folding properties of the LS, so I may just go with that. Just sucks to spend almost as much on the mirrors as I will on the headlight and windscreen!!!

I'm gonna try and keep a photographic log of my progress, so I'll start a thread once the project is underway!

privateryan2

Reaction score
Visit site
When I get all the parts in and clear some time for it, I will be trying my best to do a full write up with pictures !! Never done this before, looking forward to trying this out and sharing the process for people thinking about doing it.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
privateryan, I'm actually ordering the same setup this weekend. I'm pumped and can't WAIT to get started!

I've been going back and forth between the CRG or Rizoma mirrors, but I think I've settled on the CRG. Has anyone seen the "Blindsight" 2-inch mirrors? I realize they're 2" compared to the Hindsight and HS LS being 3", but do they look ridiculously small?

Then again, I kinda like the folding properties of the LS, so I may just go with that. Just sucks to spend almost as much on the mirrors as I will on the headlight and windscreen!!!

I'm gonna try and keep a photographic log of my progress, so I'll start a thread once the project is underway!

I personally would NOT go with anything smaller than the 3" Hindsight mirrors. They're already tiny enough and already at the limit for proper visibility imho, and seeing behind you is kinda important :D + you NEED the folding...

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, David, about the mirrors. I figured the 2" ones were just a bit too small, but I figured I'd ask. Like I said, I like the folding aspect of the LS's and you just confirmed that I'd need it, so Hindsight LS mirrors it is!

:thumbup: