Bewolf S/S Radiator Cover - 2007 model specific

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I presumed you didnt need them when you had changed from the plastic one?? What do you think?

I only asked cause I saw this on ebay.

05_1_b.JPG

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
thats the ppl i bought it off! haha! i have just emailed the seller to ask your question, and they will im stupid when the picture on the listing answers the question! lol, cheers

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thats the ppl i bought it off! haha! i have just emailed the seller to ask your question, and they will im stupid when the picture on the listing answers the question! lol, cheers

:D:D

I expect people ask all the time. :eek:

off topic...

Are you going to change the orange indicators for something else?

d11gla

Reaction score
Visit site
Fender Bender!

So then enlighten me, or make me look clueless. Do I have R6 forks on my bike, are they standard on the 2007 FZ6 S2.

I should have worked FE out sorry, but its an American term.

And with the legal UK plates we have to use over here being so large and ugly, not sure the FE (tail tidy) would make a difference?

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So then enlighten me, or make me look clueless. Do I have R6 forks on my bike, are they standard on the 2007 FZ6 S2.

I should have worked FE out sorry, but its an American term.

And with the legal UK plates we have to use over here being so large and ugly, not sure the FE (tail tidy) would make a difference?

They look the same as mine!

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
your bike has the standard 07 black forks and new 4 piston brakes. I believe the previous poster that mentioned black forks and didnt realize that they are standard on the 07+ models. The forks swap that most people use are the 03-04 black forks, which are adjustable for preload, rebound and compression unlike the all FZ6 forks which just arent.