Tourmaster Electric Vest

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've owned this vest for about a month now, and it's about time to give it a review. I Love It! If I had to describe how the vest is with only one word, I would use the word "Toasty"

I don't leave the house without it anymore. I've worn it when it was raining last week, it kept me very warm under my rain gear. Now, it's been in the 60's during the day, but I still wear it and use it for my ride home at night which dips into the 40's. I really haven't had a chance to use it below freezing temps, but I'm sure it will do great. Believe it or not, the less garment you wear underneath, the more effective it is. So I have ditched my heavy shirts and sweatshirts, and just wear one shirt and my vest and jacket, that's it. I wear the vest around work If I feel I need something to keep me warm.

I bought a size large. Cost me about $90 from Cycle Gear with my instructor's discount.
TourmasterHeatedVest.jpg

Has three setting, warm, medium and hot. It has a clip on the back so it can clip onto your outer jacket pocket.
CONTROL3LEVELS.jpg

The electric vest is powered by the bikes battery. Easy hookup, one to the positive terminal and the other to the negative. Strung the wires underneath the tank and it exits towards the left front side of my seat. Comes with a plastic strap and plug for securing the power outlet when not in use. Please exuse the dirty bike, it rained last week.
PLUG.jpg