The thrills of high speed cruisin'

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I have decided to eschew the thrills of back road b-roads fun for the thrills of a-roads a-roads fun on my daily commute cos it is faster. More specifically the A34 from Newbury to Winchester. Now this isn't a congested road by any means which makes it very much F.U.N. By fun I mean 140mph. Up and down and left and right kinks. Ooh laa-laa. Now the problem I come across is lorries overtaking each other whereby one is doing 40mph and the other 41mph. If I had a laser gun I would zap those ****ers to kingdom come; but I don't I have a Fazer what is capable of lightspeed but does not have lasers as standard. Now to a question of politeness. The lorry in the 'fast' lane is inevitably followed by about 20 cars.

What, dear forum, is the etiquette?

Do you?

a) sit at the back of the queue of cars and tut politely,
b) sit at the back ot the queue of cars and fume,
c) swerve from side to side behind the last car in the queue until he/she moves over, flick them a finger and move onto the next until they are all gone,
d)undertake the whole f*cking queu of cars until you are at the front, hassle the lorry with high beam and overtake when the f*cker moves over
e) get all nervous and pull into a lay-by

Now, I know which I do as I do it daily but I would like to know what you guys think???:confused: