MCN magazine and events, permission to moan please ladies?

Kaz247

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Gals,

I think I'm gonna like this section because I usually find it's all about the boys!!

Well my moan is this, the MCN put on great bike shows and entertainment events but they always have MCN babes skimpy leather clad girls but never any hunky skimpy leather clad men for us girls.

Life is just so unfair girls!!!!

We went to MCN in Skegness last year it was so much fun.

Heres a taster of what it was like.....

Last edited:

alanrim

Reaction score
Visit site
Bit of an easier link to try and follow [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0H0m_f_GAs]YouTube - MCN Skegness October 2009[/ame]

Think that was the one you wanted ?

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well my moan is this, the MCN put on great bike shows and entertainment events but they always have MCN babes skimpy leather clad girls but never any hunky skimpy leather clad men for us girls.

I know what you mean.....I went to the AMA's Women in Motorcycling Conference in Aug '09 & there were no hot guys in skimpy leather there either! WTH? But there were plenty of women who "looked" like guys in leather :spank: :eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, guys in skimpy leather?

To me it means the Village People.

I really don't wanna see that at a bike show.

Bad, very bad. :spank::spank::spank:

Kaz247

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay this wasn't reallly the image I had for hunky men haha

al_macho.jpg

more like this.....

images

What do u think girls????

Kaz

Kaz247

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Gawd,

I've just been shopping for fancy dress outfit for MCN Skegness. Our theme is going to be Tarts and Vicars.

I have just got red n black basque and gonna get short shorts to go with. eeekkk!!!

Diet starts now, sunbeds starts now. Finding the courage to actually wear this outfit when the time comes remains to be seen.

Kaz

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Gawd,

I've just been shopping for fancy dress outfit for MCN Skegness. Our theme is going to be Tarts and Vicars.

I have just got red n black basque and gonna get short shorts to go with. eeekkk!!!

Diet starts now, sunbeds starts now. Finding the courage to actually wear this outfit when the time comes remains to be seen.

Kaz

:needpics:

Kaz247

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys,

As I have mentioned we are off to another MCN event soon.

I can't wait, I have been looking at pranks to pull on my mates while we are away. Found this on you tube, is to mean to do to my friend?????? I love it soooo funny!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsE4qEfEfO4]YouTube - Best Flour Hair Dryer Prank - Cute Chick Gets Covered In Flour[/ame]

Kaz

Kaz247

Reaction score
Visit site
Not long to wait now for the MCN event in Skegness. Just had a email through to say Charlie Boormans going to be there!!

So excited to hopefully meet him, I know he's not the most handsome of chaps but I have maximum respect for the long way round, down and the Dakar rally awesome watching ans inspiring that anything is possible!

Kaz