Lights Out

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I added some blue LED show lights to my bike sunday. Just hooked a power spliter with an ON/OFF switch to the battery, ran the lights from the spliter under the tail, one by the rear shock, two under the gas tank, one above the front fender, one next to the raidator and two light strips on the inside of the fairing. Tell me what you think.:)

W

wrightme43

Groovy man. I love those lights. I use them on my fish tanks, the blue makes coral glow in the dark. Its pretty cool. If they have some u.v. in them, and you get bored, pick a flower and hold it under them. It shows the landing pad that bees see.
It looks cool.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Uuu, nice! I'd like to see something like that in live. But here's a stupid question: in what situation do you use those lights?

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
I go to a lot of car and motorcycle shows and cruse-in's. I took the bike to a cruse-in Saturday but I didn't have the lights on it then. It's illegal to ride with them on but I can turn them on during these events to be a little different than the rest of the bikes at these shows.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
The cops frown on blue and red because they are used on emergency vehicles. I've seen people with green, yellow and purple driving with no problem. I think it's just a goofy Ga. law.

W

wrightme43

Nope its here in KY too. Blue or Red and they will give you a friendly ticket, court date, and a inspection. Green, yellow, orange, purple no problem.