Peter Hammond Motorcycles

Bombhead

Reaction score
www.Airgun-Tec.com
After a good few years without a bike I decided the time had come to get back on two wheels. A lot of googling and scanning the rags took me to vaious "big" dealers who were only too happy to sell me any old bike and never see me again.

Then I stumbled on Peter Hammonds, situated on Watermoor Road, Cirencester, just on the edge of the town centre. I had found a proper old fashioned dealer. It's now run by Dave and Trish Hammond who are both lovely folk and only too happy to sit and chat about bikes all day. All the staff there are friendly and know their stuff.

My aspirations, like most middle aged blokes, were slightly unrealistic and my first love was the R6, not the ideal commuter bike. Whilst they would have been only too happy to sell me one of the two R6s they had in stock (and at a great price beating the mighty George Whites on a 2010 R6 by some £500!!!) Dave gently steered me towards test riding a brand new FZ6 Fazer S2. Needless to say I fell in love and will be taking delivery in the next few days.

From the first moment I walked through their door I was made to feel welcome, nothing has been too much trouble, no question too stupid and they have always found plenty of time to help me through the process of getting back on two wheels.

I have every confidence in buying from then and will certainly be going back to get any work done. When buying a new bike you get a gold card which gives you 10% discount of any purchases and work which is a great idea, I also know that I'll be well treated when I go back, unlike some other dealers.

All in all one of the best places I have ever done business with.

Their contact details are:

Peter Hammond
Motorcycles Ltd
44 Watermoor Road
Cirencester
Gloucestershire
GL7 1LD

Tel: 01285 652467
Fax: 01285 640098
[email protected]

New and Used Motorcycles For Sale in Cirencester, Gloucestershire | Peter Hammond Motorcycles

Last edited: