Moto GP Off season video passes?

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
I got an email saying they are selling these and they are 24.95 Euros (I think about $36). Anyone buy this before? any good?

Subscribe | The Official MotoGP Website

It says it includes hi-res videos of 2009 races.

I'd love to view the races but $36 to view web videos sounds like a lot. I went to youtube and there is video but not complete races -- only highlights.

I just want to watch some of the races; I wish this stuff was on cable -- does Comcast have it for a fee?

Thanks,

Dennis

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I hear it's great... I'll sign up when next season starts (you can watch previous seasons etc...).

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would wait for the season to start. I had the full Hi-res video pass last season so I could watch the live streams of the QP's and races. It's about $120US and worth it if you're into MotoGP. And you can see past seasons and all of the various interviews.

The cable companies don't carry much. Speed channel has the races but it's usually a few days after they're over.

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm waiting too. I think the new season begins in late Feb, early March. Too lazy to look right now. :D

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Hm... I guess the membership only lasts a few months so perhaps I should wait.

For the most part, I want to see some serious technique so I can get it into my head what I should look like when I ride -- except I know I won't be going nearly that fast or laying nearly that far over. But it would be great to watch the lines they take and how they recover from near fall overs and high sides -- not to mention the paddock girls, etc :D.

Thanks,

Dennis