I bent my Fz6...

Reaction score
Visit site
...the other day. I have some road rash on me, some broken plastic on the scooter. I hit something slick on the road while pulling out at a stop sign, the rear wheel chased the front around and I was flipped off the side of the bike. so, I am starting my street figheter project a little sooner than expected. If anyone could send me web sites for parts, it would help. THX GRUMPY

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
...the other day. I have some road rash on me, some broken plastic on the scooter. I hit something slick on the road while pulling out at a stop sign, the rear wheel chased the front around and I was flipped off the side of the bike. so, I am starting my street figheter project a little sooner than expected. If anyone could send me web sites for parts, it would help. THX GRUMPY

Sucks to hear about this. Especially from something so crazy and random as a slick spot. Glad you're ok though!

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a couple of spots of road rash, knee, ankle, and elbow. Healing is slow for an old guy! Thanks for your concern. I hope to put headlight, fix the dent in the tank, and paint as start on a street fighter start after shedding the busted bits. PC III and exhaust after that. I'll post pics of the work when done, GRUMPY

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok .quit feeling sorry for yourself and get back in the workshop.. this fighter aint gonna build itself :BLAA:

Firstly.. glad your ok..ive highsided on grass and that hurt enough

Secondly.. glad the bike is still in useable condition and being given the chance to "evolve" :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank God your ok mate, I reckon the FZ6 was getting inpatient for you to start the project and decided to take control of the situation lol.

Nelly

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, you're right. I only have to FINALLY decide on a look. I think that I'll just strip the front plastic for now and then save some $$$ to throw at it this spring. GRUMPY

monb

Reaction score
Visit site

Just went through the same thing yesterday. Low sided on the corner where apparently the salt trucks comes out from picking up their load. Same road rash, waited for the same reason to start my naked FZ project and needs the same info you do. So to everyone Thanks in advance. MONB:D